“Delicious”

Quicks Hole Taqueria
Ranked #4 of 14 Restaurants in Woods Hole
Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Quicks Hole Taqueria is open in the summertime in Woods Hole, close to the ferry terminal to Martha's Vineyard. With lobster tacos, fresh salads, burritos and more, Quicks Hole is a great place for a quick bite. Free music on summer weekends, sangria, Cape Cod beer and a nice view of the water from the deck all make the Taqueria the place to be! Also check out our new churros with dipping sauce, a customer favorite. Our home made Quahog Chowder was named one of the best on Cape Cod by readers of the Cape Cod Times in 2013 and 2014.
Worcester, MA
“Delicious”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

The fish couldn't be fresher. Preparations are innovative and delicious. The menu included lots of choices for vegetarians, meat eaters, and fish loves. Service was friendly and the harbor view added to the experience.

Visited April 2014
Happy Traveler -

Thanks so much for these kind words! We hope to see you again soon.

Pearl River, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Food and Atmosphere”
Reviewed 24 April 2014

The food was delicious and the atmosphere was terrific! There were many people there so the restaurant had a nice, busy vibe.

Visited April 2014
Dear Zamboni Queen -

Thanks so much for this nice review of our farm-to-table food in Woods Hole. We hope to see you again soon.

Falmouth, Massachusetts
“great new spot”
Reviewed 23 April 2014

Quicks Hole --- the old Leaside --- has a great and inventive menu and a beautiful
view of Woods Hole.

The food was great, the service really good. It might have been better with more staff, but I think they are still ironing out the kinks.

Will definitely put this into the rotation!

Dear MJR -

Thanks so much for trying the new Quicks Hole Tavern, where the old Leeside used to be opposite the ferry in Woods Hole. We appreciate your patience as we get the swing of staffing the right number of people to match the demand. We are so lucky to be in a town filled with generous people willing to give our small business time to grow.

We hope to see you again soon.

cape cod
“Donuts to Die For”
Reviewed 20 April 2014

Love Quicks Hole, great location and interesting food. The biggest treat was dessert. A bag of donuts! For $6 we got five large crusty warm donut "balls" along with both chocolate and whilte dipping sauce. They were delicious. Since they are cooked to order, there is a bit of a wait, but well-worth it. Can;t wait to go back, which will probably be in the fall when all the tourists have left.

Hi Mofess -

Thanks so much for giving Quicks Hole Tavern, our new waterview eatery on Woods Hole Harbor a try! I am glad you enjoyed the homemade donuts with dipping sauce, and appreciate that you were willing to wait as they are made to order. We will be open year round, seven days a week, and are counting on locals like you to keep us going in the off-season.

Thanks again for this generous review. We hope to see you again soon.

Sandwich, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Food Right By The Boat”
Reviewed 7 April 2014

I love Quicks Hole, I tried them for the first time last summer on my way to Martha's Vineyard and I was quite impressed. My only problem is that as a vegetarian I can't try most of their menu and I feel like I'm really missing out. As someone who frequents the Vineyard I'm always looking for a quick bite on either side and Quicks Hole has become my go to spot. They serve good fresh food as quick as they can while offering a healthy selection of drinks and they often have live music in the summer, something I usually wish I could sit around and enjoy.

If you're looking for a nice sit down place this summer I'm not sure this is the one for you, on the other hand if you want a dining experience that's fun and different I cannot recommend Quicks Hole enough. It's a new personal favorite.

Hi Joseph -

So glad to have you as a regular customer! We now have two restaurants open on the block -- Quicks Hole Taqueria (where we serve our famous tacos) and now the Quicks Hole Tavern (where the old "Leeside" used to be across from the ferry terminal to Martha's Vineyard). We have added a few vegetarian options including Quinoa Succotash, Roasted Cauliflower Gratin and a number of new salads at the Quicks Hole Tavern (29 Railroad Ave) so come on over and try them out.

We hope to see you again soon.