“Great food ,Cape atmosphere !”
Review of Phusion Grille - CLOSED

Phusion Grille
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 12 September 2013

Perfect place for a quiet dinner or function with a Cape Cod , Woods Hole and perfect waterside dining view. The food and atmosphere are unique. Perfect!!!!!

Reviewed 25 August 2013

Maybe I was just tired after a great day at old silver beach, but the service was very slow..it seemed like there was only one waitress.. Food was unremarkable. Scallops seemed undercooked. Won't return.

1  Thank Mom02360
Reviewed 23 August 2013

watch the ducks - watch the boats go thru as the drawbridge opens up - you'll never know there is a drawbridge as it is verrrry quiet - the food choices were great and cooked perfectly.

Reviewed 16 August 2013

We were exploring Woods Hole and were hungry so we were going to pick at random a place to stop in and eat. We wanted to sit outside because it was a beautiful day, and we thought we walked into another restaurant when we were attempting to "check-in"... It was a very pleasant accident because our meal was delicious!!! We both got Lobster Grilled Cheese... If it were socially acceptable we would have ordered another! Ha! View was a nice little bonus as well! Would go again this time knowing which restaurant we were walking into.

Reviewed 6 August 2013

I have been to Phusion twice so far this summer and am unlikely to return. It's a shame because the menu is very creative and unique however on both dining occasions they were unable to execute I found the service to be sub par.

The first time, I went for lunch and tried to order one of the specials, a 1/2 lobster roll and clam chowder. The waitress said, she knew they were running low on clam chowder so she'd check the kitchen to see how much they had left. When she came back she said they were out. I thought this was strange because it was 1 pm, right in the middle of the lunch hour. A family seated next to us came in about 30 minutes later, one of the guests also ordered the same special, and they were told that there was enough chowder for 1 serving and a child portion, after telling me earlier that they were out! I thought this was very strange. Two other observations I had - the owner was eating lunch at the bar when we arrived and a waitress was folding silver ware and napkins - both in the dining area in plain view of guests. This is unprofessional to me.

The second time I went was for dinner. I ordered the mussels appetizer - which was outstanding, and the striped bass entree special served with couscous. While my friend and I were eating the mussels, the server came out and peered over my shoulder multiple times to see if we were finished - but said nothing! After putting the last bite of food to my mouth, the server swooped in and brought the entree. The couscous was ice cold, and the fish was luke warm and over cooked. It had clearly been ready for some time but wasn't brought over.

After getting the attention of the owner, we explained the issues with the entree, it was taken away and taken off the bill but we received no apology for the poorly prepared food. Then on the way out, the owner grabbed my friend's arm, and apologized over and over again, and said 'try us again!' Two times is enough, there are plenty of other restaurants on the street.