“Great Asiago Bagel”

Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

The asiago bagel really hit the spot! Nicely toasted with lots of cream cheese and my iced mocha was just right. The only negative was it took quite a while to get it. The rest of my family had pastries so I didn't get to eat with them. But loved the ambience. Very casual and we gotta sit outside which is always a bonus!

Reviewed 23 June 2014

I stopped to grab a quick dessert on the go and had one of their cannoli. Oh, it was good! Service was excellent and staff were very friendly.

Reviewed 12 June 2014

Casual place but amazing and fresh food. Tried this restaurant because of the great reviews and we were glad we did. So glad we went back again. First visit had lentil soup and vegetarian chili, veggie guacamole wrap,turkey rueben. I especially loved the lentil soup and my veggie wrap was very good. My husband enjoyed his rueben and chili. My husband just had to have the bread pudding. (Which I'm usually not a fan of), but this was amazing!!! Huge serving gooey and delicious. Our next visit I wanted to try the veggie wrap with hummus this time and my husband got the bean burger. My wrap was a little skimpy on the hummus . So I let them know and they gave me a side of it. The veggie burger was great on homemade rye bread. This time we tried the cinnamon roll dripping with nuts and chewy caramel. Large and wonderful , but didn't top the bread pudding from our first visit. This place is not fancy you order and serve yourself , but if you are in the mood for fresh delicious food and a amazing array of baked goods...this is it!!!

1  Thank Dennancy
Reviewed 10 June 2014

If you are in Woods Hole a stop at the Pie in the Sky is a must. The restaurant is small, but there is ample seating outside and you can also take it go and find some nice scenery to sit down by and enjoy your meal. I ordered the Turkey Deluxe and I was not disappointed. The turkey was plentiful and moist, it was covered in melted Swiss and Russian dressing all top off with bacon lettuce and tomato. My wife enjoyed the Roast Beef sandwich with lettuce, onions and horseradish mayo. Both of us agreed the sandwiches were excellent and we would definitely go back.

1  Thank Jim W
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Just stopped in for an iced coffee and coffee roll while on a bike rede. Everything was great and everything they were serving looked wonderful. Definitely want to come back for a sandwich.