“5 stars adn then some!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Woods Hole Passage Bed & Breakfast Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Woods Hole
Woods Hole Passage Bed & Breakfast Inn
Ranked #2 of 2 Woods Hole B&B and Inns
Bellefontaine, Ohio
“5 stars adn then some!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 October 2013

I am usually not a B & B person, but loved my stay at Woods Hole Passage. The atmosphere was very relaxed, breakfast superb, and I really loved the amazing sheets and bed! The weather was fantastic so breakfast was served on the outdoor slate deck, and I loved the view, the great flowers and all the birds. I left much more relaxed! Julie and Martha were professional, provided exceptional service and seemed to anticipate my needs! I couldn't ask for anything more!

Room Tip: I saw 2 or 3 of the rooms and each had it's merits
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Manchester, NJ
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 September 2013

My husband and I spent one night at Julie and Martha's B&B. We loved our stay. The house was clean, linens exceptional, breakfast outstanding. Presentation superb. Julie and Martha were friendly and helpful yet gave us privacy. I would definitely stay again. Martha showed me around the garden introducing me to the lavender in their garden and identified other plants. We also felt fortunate to be there while a bridal party was preparing for the big day--making floral arrangements for their special day. It all was a beautiful memory now.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Cranston, Rhode Island
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 September 2013

My husband and I had a very enjoyable late summer get-away weekend. The grounds are beautifully landscaped; it was great to sit outside and have a delicious gourment breakfast. Homemade cookies were served in the afternoon. The rooms were immaculate and well-appointed. There were many ammenities: bicycles, helmets, beach chairs and umbrellas and towels, and transportation to the ferry. Julie and Martha were fabulous hosts. They truly belong in the hospitality field. Their Inn is truly a home away from home.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Boston, Massachusetts
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 September 2013

We spent a pleasant weekend over Martha's and Julie B&B.. They make the place warm and cozy, and more importantly make you feel truly welcome. Our room was rather in the small size, appointed in modern rural style, very comfortable, with hight quality linen: you have a long night sleep guarantee. The property is very well maintain. They take care of a small garden where they grow veggies and fruit than, later, you will try as breakfast delicacies. Breakfast is actually the best feature: well balance, original and delicious. There are a care for the detail that is very noticeable, from the free drinks to the cookies, sweets and coffee available all day round. They are very helpful and knowledgable about local amenities. They are excellent hosts. I will very happy recommending this place.

Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Thousandeurist
MarthaJulie, Owner at Woods Hole Passage Bed & Breakfast Inn, responded to this review, 10 October 2013
Thank you, Thousandeurist. We are so happy you enjoyed Martha’s fabulous breakfast, our home, and your stay. We loved hosting the two of you and your 4-year-old son. We believe we are the only B&B on the entire Cape that welcomes children of all ages without question -- a rarity in the innkeeping world. And we wouldn’t invite all ages with such enthusiasm unless we had accommodations that work well for our clientele, which is a wonderful blend of couples, small families, and single travelers.

The Five Fish room where you stayed is routinely reserved by guests with small children and infants. The room is in the main part of the inn, set apart from our other four rooms, which are in the semi-detached, renovated barn. This allows parents to enjoy the numerous amenities of our B&B without worrying about disturbing other guests. The room – though somewhat small, as you mention – is situated so that children are allowed to be children and so that parents, if they choose, may enjoy home-baked snacks and beverages of their choice in our Great Room, only a few steps away from their sleeping child. Having viewed your reviews of other accommodations all over the world, we are proud that such seasoned travelers consider Woods Hole Passage B&B to be in the upper tier. That is high praise in our book! Thank you!
Rutland, Vermont
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 September 2013

My husband and I have stayed here on numerous occasions when visiting our college friends nearby. The rooms are clean and attractive and the beds are very comfortable. The BEST part, of course, is the hospitality and the AWESOME breakfasts - a different, delicious delight every morning. Martha and Julie are warm and friendly, accommodating and knowledgeable about the surrounding area. One could not ask for a better guest experience, right down to the warm cookies left out for an afternoon snack! We highly recommend staying at this wonderful B&B.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
Boston, MA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 September 2013

Carol S
I stayed over the Labor Day holiday weekend. Martha and Julie have created a lovely, warm, comfortable and delicious place to stay between Falmouth and Woods Hole. From the moment you step into their beautiful B&B you feel right at home. Martha and Julie had lots of great suggestions to make the most of highlights of that part of the Upper Cape.The room I stayed in was clean and comfortable. Best of all, there was no TV! A true get away from the clamor and intrusion of the outside world. Their beautifully landscaped property is a lovely serene place on which to look out on while enjoying their delicious, creative and beautifully presented two course breakfasts. Some of the delights you partake of come right from their garden. I would certainly go back again and highly recommend this lovely place to all I know.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
Columbia, Missouri, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 September 2013

Peter and I just stayed for two nights when my dad died. What a peaceful, calming, warm place to be away from the commotion and sadness! Julie and Martha gave us space, but also took care of us, even packing a delicious and fresh breakfast the day of the burial that ended up feeding 6! My sisters and I have found a place where we will be able to return "home" in the future. Thanks so much to you both, and to your lovely daughters. Kate M.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
MarthaJulie, Owner at Woods Hole Passage Bed & Breakfast Inn, responded to this review, 17 September 2013
Thank you, Kate M. Simply, thank you.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Woods Hole
Sea Crest Beach Hotel
Sea Crest Beach Hotel
#6 of 20 in Falmouth
Sands Of Time Motor Inn & Harbor House

Been to Woods Hole Passage Bed & Breakfast Inn? Share your experiences!