Woods Hole Passage Bed & Breakfast Inn
Sands Of Time Motor Inn & Harbor House(Woods Hole)(Great Value!)
US$218
Treehouse Lodge(Woods Hole)(Great Value!)
US$225
US$197
Official Site
Beach Breeze Inn(Falmouth)(Great Value!)
US$213
Official Site
US$199
US$163
Official Hotel
ShoreWay Acres Inn & Cape Cod Lodging(Falmouth)(Great Value!)
US$147
Hotels.com
Town and Beach Motel(Falmouth)(Great Value!)
US$104
Mariner Motel(Falmouth)(Great Value!)
US$131
Falmouth Heights Motor Lodge(Falmouth)(Great Value!)
US$140
Hotwire.com
Holiday Inn Cape Cod-Falmouth(Falmouth)(Great Value!)
US$187
US$181
InnSeason Harborwalk Resort(Falmouth)(Great Value!)
US$149
All reviewsmartha's vineyardcape coddelightful hostsbeach towelsfrench toasteach morningparking passcomfortable bedfantastic staythis past weekendeasy accessdowntown falmouthbike pathjuliebackyardhelmetsferry
Reviewed 1 June 2014

I came to Falmouth, Massachusetts to attend my Niece's wedding, with my grandson, my son and daughter-in-law. We all thought it would be fun to stay at a B&B together. My daughter-in-law did the research to find the best B&B and one that allowed children (a very difficult mission to accomplish)!
I am rather particular especially since I own a B&B with my husband in Asheville, North Carolina. And believe you me, there is no one more critical than a B&B owner staying at another B&B! That being the case, this turned out to be an extremely quiet, very relaxing and sinfully delicious 4 day stay.
I fell madly in love with Martha and Julie and their 3 daughters! From the minute we entered the house we instantly felt welcomed. My grandson spotted all the toys especially the Lincoln Logs
and we three adults, a bit saggy after our flights,collapsed on the comfortable living room furniture.
Our rooms were quiet with perfect mattresses and pillows. My grandson and I shared a room leaving his parents free to have some well earned private time, and our own 'fun with grandma' time. Our bathroom was huge and had plenty of space to spread out my toiletries. Our room had a ceiling fan hung from the vaulted ceiling. My grandson was thrilled to spot a little blue fish that simmered hanging above the fan. Our room had two beds, a queen and a single bed in a tiny alcove just perfect for a child and their imagination. When Martha showed us our room she showed my grandson a secret drawer, which he loved. I liked that there were no TVs, that way we paid attention and talked to each other rather than our heads in a television program.
Breakfast was delicious and I found out that Martha was a Pastry Chef! We were served two filling and simply splendid courses for breakfast. A table was always laden with cakes, cookie bars and other temptations made from scratch.
When we had questions on how to get anywhere both innkeepers were instantly full of advice. One of the best was to take a taxi to the ferry dock to Martha's Vineyard, rather than trying to find parking which was almost impossible. The parking at Woods Hole Passage is off street and they have free WIFI too. Gosh, even their housekeeping staff was sweet. Martha said she trains and uses local high school girls who work for them until they graduate.
A special delight was to look at all the Fairy houses their daughters had made out of all natural products spread throughout the living room. Martha had taught a Fairy house making at the B&B one year and I think plans on continuing that yearly. Another ongoing project was where children can paint a bird house and then she mounts them on specially carved tree limbs around the beautiful grounds. I had a delightful time and would definitely return again, with or without my grandson.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank NecMerrill
MarthaJulie, Owner at Woods Hole Passage Bed & Breakfast Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2014

Thank you, necmerrill. We so very much enjoyed your family's stay with us, and it was especially great to play with your grandson. We're still hoping to attract a frog to our little pond in the garden so we can name him after your grandson (a promise is a promise)! The only problem with having you, as an innkeeper, stay with us was your attempts to clear the table after breakfast! Hey, we don't roll like that -- we love to pamper our guests! Again, such a pleasure to look after you and your family.

Reviewed 24 May 2014

We were the only guests here the weekend we stayed, but it was still as welcoming as it would have been with a full house. It was absolute chaos when we walked in, they had a fairy house activity planned through the local B&B organization, so the living area was full of kids when we arrived. But we knew we picked the right place when we saw that! The owners welcomed us right in, explained the B&B to us and told us about the area. The bedroom was very clean, beautiful vaulted ceilings. Breakfast was wonderful, they had a huge spread for not having a full house. We chose to eat inside, but they had set up tables outside as well. The backyard is beautiful! Julie and Martha were so helpful in recommending places to go in the area. Would definitely recommend and go back.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
MarthaJulie, Owner at Woods Hole Passage Bed & Breakfast Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2014

Dear MST0922,
We're so glad you enjoyed the exciting atmosphere when you arrived at the B&B. Your 3-year-old probably thinks that every B&B will have a welcoming party just for her! We try to do group activities for kids every now and then so that we can take some of the effort and planning off the shoulders of our guests with children. Even if we don't have an organized event at the B&B, we're always happy to share our experience about family-friendly sights -- and there are lots of them -- to see while visiting this amazingly beautiful part of Cape Cod.

Reviewed 20 May 2014

From the minute I walked into Woods Hole Passage B&B, I knew the stay was going to exceed my expectations. Julie and Martha were the most friendly hosts, greeting us each morning with a multi-course breakfast, complete with juice and coffee. Having been to many a bed and breakfast, including one which belongs to my in-laws, I have high standards for bed and breakfasts. But, Woods Hole Passage is one of the nicest, most friendly places I have stayed. Even on a Sunday, with little knowledge about the surrounding community, Julie and Martha provided us with directions for a visit to Martha's Vineyeard, which topped off our visit. I highly recommend Woods Hole Passage B&B for any visit to Cape Cod. It will now become a stop on my family's list when we travel to the Northeast during the summer. Thanks Martha and Julie for an amazing stay!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 May 2014

We stayed for a long weekend. The room was perfect - comfortable and well stocked with extra blankets, which we needed one night. The breakfasts were outstanding. Clearly someone had gone to culinary school. The quality, and presentation were just beautiful, adding visual beauty to the wonderful food. Lots of fresh fruits and vegetables that were flavorful, local and seasonal. Good local farm eggs, too. We've stayed at B&Bs with good breakfasts. These were a delight. Great way to start your day. We liked the suggested walks within a block of the B&B and did at least one of them every day just to start out the day walking by the beach.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 May 2014

We stayed here for just one one night and wish we could have stayed longer. Lovely, comfortable room, delicious breakfast (lots of fresh fruit), beautiful gardens and grounds, and very interesting hosts with whom we had wonderful conversations. Excellent location between Woods Hole and Falmouth.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple