All reviews martha's vineyard cape cod delightful hosts beach towels each morning charming b b parking pass hope to return soon a wonderful stay comfortable bed the shining sea bike path easy access day trip this past weekend new england short drive the location is perfect
Reviewed 28 April 2016 via mobile

This charming family owned B&B is the most wonderfull place I ever stayed at! I was in Woods Hole working for a week at WHOI. The house is beautiful with a lovely and quiet garden. The room is lovely and the bed is very comfortable and that would be enough for me to come back. But it is the family that own this place and the breakfast of my dreams that makes this place the best B&B I ever stayed at. All your scences will be satisfied here. Thank you Martha and Julie!

Date of stay: April 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Mohlin M
MarthaJulie, Owner at Woods Hole Passage Bed & Breakfast Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2016

Thank you for your lovely review, Mohlin M. Both Martha and I had such a wonderful time visiting with you. What a delight! Thanks especially for posting the pictures you took. You're a true foodie! Warm wishes and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 29 February 2016

Coming here was like visiting your best friend's home, but with your own quiet space and very comfortable bed. A couple of nights I went to sleep to the faint sound of the foghorn at Nobska Lighthouse. A couple of the mornings were rainy or foggy and there was a fire in the fireplace for breakfast. Breakfasts were out-of-this-world with lots of fresh fruits and berries, homemade granola, crepes, omelets and almond-infused french toast. Several kinds of homemade muffins were available everyday for coffee before the main breakfast. Martha and Julie are terrific hosts, knowledgeable of the area and friendly without being intrusive. I can't wait to come back!

• Trip type: Travelled solo

....and we can't wait to welcome you back, Kate M. Thank you so much for your review. Doesn't the foghorn make you feel like you're living in a novel? Woods Hole is a magical place, for sure. Bring the whole gang next time!

Reviewed 23 February 2016

We had a great flying visit to Woods Hole and WHOI daughter and stayed in our favorite place in the world. Wonderful hosts and breakfasts to live for! Room was perfect as usual. If we could move in permanently, we would. Terry and Karen

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 15 February 2016

The hosts and guests were fantastic. The weather on the other hand was brutal. I plan to come back again in the summer to get a the full WoodsHole Passage Inn experience. I recommend this place for anyone visiting the area.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 December 2015

We spent two nights at this inn. The proprietors are gracious and accommodating. Their breakfasts are delicious and a veritable work of art. While waiting for breakfast, you can relax in their sitting room with a coffee/tea and a variety of home-baked goodies. Our room was cozy and nicely appointed. However, our room faced the street and we found it noisy in the evenings and early morning due to traffic heading to/from the ferry terminal which is close by. The inn is within easy access to the ferry terminal to Martha's Vineyard, the towns of Woods Hole and Falmouth. I would recommend the inn.

Room tip: Ask for a room facing away from the street if you are a light sleeper and the like the quiet.
Date of stay: October 2015