“Great place to stay in Woods Hole area”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Woods Hole
Woods Hole Passage Bed & Breakfast Inn
Ranked #2 of 2 Woods Hole B&B and Inns
Reviewed 22 July 2010

I highly recommend the Woods Hole Passage. I've stayed at many different B&B's and hotels in the Woods Hole and Falmouth area and this is by far one of the best. It's a pleasure to stay there, and the service is friendly and very accommodating. The rooms are fresh, clean, and comfortable. They don't have that "grandmotherly" feel that so many B&Bs have on cape cod/islands. The breakfasts are great, especially compared to so many other inns in the area, and sitting out by the expansive garden is such a nice way to start the morning. A great retreat and a great value! -Lisa

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled on business

Reviewed 21 July 2010

I spent two nights at this heavenly place. Gracious and attentive, the owner of this beautiful piece of property, Deb, was the highlight of my stay. And her wonderful sidekick Lee! The grounds were open and extremely well kept. My mornings started off with a gourmet breakfast on the bluestone patio. Enjoying the sights and sounds of the gardens and bunnies playing about. My room was clean, simple and completely comfortable. Common spaces were large and pleasant, indoors and out! No t.v. in my room, which forced my nose into my book and kept me in full escape mode. Great location, easy access to Ferry and Falmouth. Would go back in a heart beat!! Thanks Deb & Lee.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 June 2010

My husband and I have stayed in many B & B's over the years, and we LOVED this one! Deb was easy-going and very helpful when we had questions or asked for suggestions. The breakfasts were very tasty, and she was able to work with my dietary restrictions (we even got seconds on the delicious blueberry pancakes!)

We spent one day walking around Woods Hole and Falmouth, and then we took the ferry over to Martha's Vineyard for the day. Woods Hole Passage was a great location for us!

Make sure you take a few minutes in the morning to walk around the beautifully landscaped backyard garden. My husband and I actually took a middle of the day siesta back there!

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 June 2010

We had a great time at this B&B. The breakfast was delicous. Sitting on the patio, eat ing in the fresh air was relaxing The room was extremely clean and comfortable. I stayed for 4 nights and never thought about "sleeping in my own bed". The location off route 28 was convient, but out of the main traffic. The AC was a break from the humidity. The Deb and Leigh were gracious hosts who took care of us as if we were family!

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 June 2010

My parents and I stayed here while we were touring around the cape for a few days. Let me tell you - we were not disappointed! Deb and Lee were wonderful hosts that, while pleasant to be around, were not overbearing in any way. They also made excellent breakfasts to get our days started and had good advice on where to travel around the cape.

We found our two rooms to be quite comfortable, well decorated, and well maintained. The inn grounds were also very nice and, in the mornings, included Botchy (the resident golden retriever) running around. In short - I highly recommend this place!

• Stayed: May 2010
Reviewed 5 April 2010

We have been in several B&B in the US and usually they are very very pricy, some of them are luxury places and deserve a high price but other not really. In this case, the price is well balanced for what you get. The B&B is clean, good size rooms, good breakfast, friendly owner. We had a nice stay and definitely we will go back!

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 November 2009

My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our three-night stay. Deb is a delight, making us feel right at home from the minute we arrived. Each morning's breakfast was a delicious treat, and her restaurant recommendations for dinner were greatly appreciated. Our room was nicely appointed with a very comfortable bed. However, I would recommend requesting a room away from the street when making reservations. The inn is conveniently located, which made it easy to explore the Cape, Martha's Vineyard and Newport. Although we could have been just as happy spending our time experiencing the beauty of the walking paths and beaches of Woods Hole. We look forward to a return trip.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple
Treehouse Lodge
Treehouse Lodge
#2 of 2 in Woods Hole
Sands Of Time Motor Inn & Harbor House

Been to Woods Hole Passage Bed & Breakfast Inn? Share your experiences!