“Nice location, lousy service...”
Review of Coffee Obsession

Coffee Obsession
Reviewed 3 September 2012

I took my boys there to get drinks and snacks... I waited and waited, in a short line, they kept serving people in front of me, and ignoring me. It was like I wasn't there. Apparently I was literally standing two foot to the left of where I should have been. I was to the left of the main Finally I complained, but they didn't apologize for totally ignoring me. I called the manager to complain, but he never called back. A horrible experience.

There are newer reviews for Coffee Obsession

Reviewed 27 August 2012

Fresh bagels, and a "small" coffee size that really is small (this is a good thing -- small coffees are always much larger than they need be, IMHO). Can't be beat for convenience and small-village charm.

Reviewed 12 August 2012

Slow service but the coffee is good. Wish they had more employees. Lines go out the door in the morning.

Reviewed 21 July 2012

Falmouth and Woods Hole hangout for a huge variety of coffees and great pasteries...lots of locals

Reviewed 9 July 2012

They actually have better coffee and espresso drinks than the more popular Pie in the Sky. Ample seating, good wireless, and a friendly staff. Downtown Woods Hole right near the ferry to MV.