“Coconut Almond - The Best”

Jimmy's of Woods Hole
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Woods Hole
Price range: US$6 - US$10
Sharon, Massachusetts
“Coconut Almond - The Best”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

I live in Sharon, MA, so I am lucky enough to be down the road from Crescent Ridge. I have to say though - the Coconut, Almond, and Chocolate ice cream from Jimmy's is my new favorite of all time - honestly. I will be making a special trip to Jimmy's every time I am on the Cape or Vineyard.

Visited July 2014

Cebu City, Philippines
“Great Ice cream”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

My husband loves ice cream ! When we found this place while staying in Falmouth, we made trips back down to Woods Hole just for ice cream. One night I ordered a lobster roll, just get ice cream.

• Visited June 2014
Belmont
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Burger or cheese steak for Dad, chicken tenders for daughter”
Reviewed 26 August 2013

This was our new find, recommended by the Woods Hole Inn desk staff. Simple fast food without the "fillers" that you get at chains, and super friendly staff. Go to Quicks Hole for fish & salads.

Visited August 2013
New Jersey
“Jimmy's ice cream!”
Reviewed 15 July 2013

Their special over the July 4th holiday was "Freedom of Espresso". Chocolate with coffee beans; excellent!

Visited July 2013
Harrisonburg, Virginia, United States
“Ice cream to die for”
Reviewed 11 June 2013

Jimmy's is a tradition in my family since my grandparents lived in Woods Hole many years ago. We knew we had to go for ice cream, but I was not expecting the incredible new graham cracker flavored ice cream! Never seen or tasted anything like it. The staff was friendly as well. No trip to Woods Hole is complete without Jimmy's!

Visited June 2013