“Cures the ice cream craving!”

Jimmy's of Woods Hole
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Woods Hole
Price range: US$6 - US$10
Reviewed 15 August 2014

After biking 10 miles and having a great lunch at Woods Hole Market, my wife and I craved some delicious ice cream. Jimmy's' did the trick. Long flavor list. I got the coconut almond bar in a cone and my wife got cookie dough. Both were great and served with a smile.

1  Thank Tony A

Reviewed 15 August 2014

I am from Phoenix, Az. We went for lunch. The girl at the counter is named Hope. The container came in leaked all over the place. The table, my purse and my leg. My daughter brought in back. Container collapsed on their counter. They were upset when they had to cook my Buffalo Fingers all over again. My daughter asked for a different type of container so this would not happed again. Server in same type of container. so my daughter told her to put food in a different one. Hope did at that point. We aked what her name was, she told us. Within minutes some guy come out yelling at us. He said we upset his sister, and told us we were not welcome at his restaurant again. Like we would ever want to return. Great way to start our day in Woods Hole. He does not ever have to worry about returning there. Eileen Balonis I will be letting everyone know what I think of this place while I am here

4  Thank Eileen B
Reviewed 26 July 2014

Fun spot to stop and have some very good ice cream or frozen yogurt. Right down by the ferry docks so grab a cup or cone and sit by the harbor.

1  Thank John E K
Reviewed 22 July 2014

We did not eat there but had ice cream. It was one of the best. The variety was unique. The food smelled great. The ice cream was fresh.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

I live in Sharon, MA, so I am lucky enough to be down the road from Crescent Ridge. I have to say though - the Coconut, Almond, and Chocolate ice cream from Jimmy's is my new favorite of all time - honestly. I will be making a special trip to Jimmy's every time I am on the Cape or Vineyard.