“I don't know what's so special about this place?” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Woo Berry Frozen Yogurt & Housemade Ice Cream

Woo Berry Frozen Yogurt & Housemade Ice Cream
Ranked #8 of 8 Dessert in Worcester
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Wooberry is your home for Gourmet Ice Cream, Frozen Yogurt, and Smoothies! Wooberry is Worcester's first yogurt shop, and winner of the Best of Worcester for 4 years straight! We get as many of our 65+ toppings locally as we can, and everything we use is 100% compostable. Our yogurts are all-natural, gluten-free and kosher! We also run 8 flavors of store made gourmet hard ice cream every day, along with specialty cones!
Perth, Australia
“I don't know what's so special about this place?”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2014

I visited Woo Berry with two friends on a rainy Friday evening and it was very crowded w/ different groups- families, local university students, and faux hipsters. I went to a slew of diifferent yogurt places before I visited here but I just don't find this place amazing or unique. Though I liked the interior of this store, think it's a bit overpriced and mostly, choices weren't very dynamic.

• Visited September 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Monica H

Cape Coral, Florida
“AWESOME! Love this place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 May 2014

They are awesome. Frozen yogurt is always good. BoBas are the BEST! I also love that they are a "safe place" for the college students.
Always good customer service

Visited May 2014
Boston Ma
“Salted Caramel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2014

I am not a big fan of frozen yogurt because the texture is usually much grainier than ice cream. This place changed my mind. We go here aal the time. They have a free topping of the day which is an enormous money saver. Plus free sprinkles always. The best flavor is Salted Caramel, all day ,all night. They always have an interesting sorbet flavor flowing too like blood orange and tangerine. It isn't super sweet. Check the facebook page for the flavors and free topping of the day because the turnover is pretty quick. Once they switched salted caramel out in the middle of the day and I had to make do with wooberry flavor ( second best). The shop is very welcoming and filled with students and Moms with babies. Free wifi and gameboards. They also do a lot of fundraisers for community groups, donating profits during a certain time to that cause. Not your typical capitalist enterprise. Really invested in the community.

• Visited March 2014
Worcester, Massachusetts
“The atmosphere makes it go from average to very good!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 November 2013

I've gone to better frozen yogurt places than this in the area where you can do it yourself and get it weighed. Here it's more of you tell them what you want and they make it. However, the atmosphere is great! It's on a busy street so there's plenty of people who come in and out. I love the fact that they have a whole bunch of games you can play while you are there eating! My friends and I went in to grab some froyo and we played yahtzee!!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank lullabystar
minneapolis MN
“Wish we had Wooberry at home!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 August 2013

Yum. Delicious, free samples, toppings too numerous to count... Somewhat difficult to park, sometimes very busy, but worth the walk and wait!

Visited August 2013