“Great steaks”

Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Business meetings, Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Hill Street
Description: The idea behind One Eleven Chop House was to establish a Chicago-style steakhouse right here in Worcester. The elegance and sophistication of the decor complements some of the best-tasting steaks and chops you'll find anywhere. All of our cuts are either certified prime-grade or in the top 10% of the choice grade. And they're all expertly prepared. Choose from traditional steaks done right or less traditional favorites, such as Long Island Duck Two Ways, Sirloin Encrusted in Black Pepper with a Shallot Brandy Cream Sauce, or a Mixed Grill of Filet Mignon, Confit of Duck and Blackened Shrimp.
Reviewed 19 May 2014

Recently celebrated at "The Chop" and everything was very good. Service did slow down a little bit mid-meal but we didn't mind. We have eaten there several times - at the bar and in the restaurant and have never been disappointed.

Reviewed 18 May 2014

Saturday night dining, special event for group of 4. We all had appetizers and main course (all meat dishes), limited wine (by the glass). The food was of excellent quality, flavorful and cooked perfectly. Prices typical of upscale steak house. Attractive though somewhat noisy interior, which I would not consider romantic.

Reviewed 12 May 2014

My husband and I were attending a concert at Mechanics Hall in Worcester and looked for a restaurant near there where we could eat dinner. Both of us had low expectations of any evening meal we would eat in downtown Worcester. We were absolutely blown away by our experience at the 111 Chop House. The service was impeccable, the steaks were beyond compare and the atmosphere was perfect for a downtown steak house. We told our server we would be back, despite being about 50 miles from home for our outing. Our server was patient with our questions, gave recommendations without being pushy, and other servers pitched in when our own server was busy so that our needs would met quickly. I heartily recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for a great steak with tasty beer or a wonderful wine. We'll be back!

Reviewed 7 May 2014

My husband and I took my parents here to celebrate their anniversary. We were seated in a very comfortable booth. Decor warm and inviting. Our servers, Georgia and Maylik were very knowledgeable of the menu and were able to give excellent recommendations. The wine list was extensive and top notch. Three of us had filet mignon which was cooked perfectly to each diner's preference. The baked haddock was ample and enjoyable. The chocolate molten lava cake and chocolate/caramel bread pudding were a perfect ending. The restaurant was busy but at no time was it too noisy. We thoroughly enjoyed it and look forward to dining there again.

Reviewed 5 May 2014

Having been there several times it was the first time I returned my meal not once but twice! The server said my steak would be replaced all they did was re grill it? The second one, an actual replacement for the first was cooked the same way. Rather than have them try for a 3rd time I eat that one, that really for a filet was tasteless and chewey. Salads were excellent, potatoe's were very good and so was the desert. Now hopefully someone can respond to my last question. The half bottle of wine we ordered was out, so the server recommened a bottle, as she put it a downgrade, yet it cost $ 6.00 more per bottle? Down grades to me should always be less..........shouldn't it? Well we will try it again and she if it's any different.

Been to 111 Chop House? Share your experiences!