“Surprisingly good”

Cuisines: American
WORCESTER
“Surprisingly good”
Reviewed 8 August 2014

We actually went with lower expectations. We thought it was a sports bar, how good could the food be? We went early, figuring the first time we didn't want to have to worry about parking and crowds. We were the only ones eating at the tables, but our server was friendly, helpful and a great advocate for the kitchen. We ordered from the special Worcester Restaurant Week menu, which allowed us to sample three courses. Each was excellent. And the portions were generous enough that we had plenty of leftovers for the rest of the weekend. But a lot of food is not worth it if it isn't good. The artichoke and spinach dip was good with the pitas, and even better on the baked potato that came in the second course. The Jack Daniels steak was good quality. The chicken bruschetta pasta was a great combination. And the dessert was a sweet ending. Is it high dining? No. But it is fun, good quality food. The music was loud. The people at the bar were having a good time. And the staff was personable and eager to please. We will be back to sample from the regular menu.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank jgot

Massachusetts, United States
“Good Time”
Reviewed 29 July 2014

This place is great to grab a drink and listen to some jams. It gets VERY BUSY on Friday and Saturday nights so be ready for the crowd (almost no space to walk around).

Visited July 2014
Oxford, Massachusetts, United States
“Didn't have food, but the service and drinks were good.”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Atmosphere was good, service was polite and prompt. Drinks were not overpriced, and they were strong. We enjoyed our time here.

• Visited June 2014
Leominster, Massachusetts
“Great night out”
Reviewed 22 October 2013

I can't comment on the food, because I was only there to watch the Sox game and have drinks, but I can tell you the drinks were great, and if you're used to downtown Boston prices for drinks, you will be VERY pleasantly surprised by the Perfect Game. Lots of other bars in this area, but I would make Perfect Game a definite stop on your bar crawl through Worcester!

Visited September 2013
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“great place for private parties as well as just hanging out”
Reviewed 8 May 2013

I went here for my high school reunion pre party and the staff were so helpful and I couldn't have asked for a better time that me and my friends had. I reccomend any private parties you might be having here they are very helpful and genuine not fake like you get some other places. Reason took so long to write review was thought already had. I love it here and whenever I visit back home this will be my place to meet up with friends for some great times.

• Visited September 2012