“soccer pub” 4 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Drinks
Milford, Massachusetts
“soccer pub”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2014

this is the only pub in Worcester that I know of that is a soccer pub, more popular with rugby though. with the world cup coming soon this would be a better place to go then a "sports" bar I think, good for New England Revolution games too

Visited May 2014

Massachusetts
“Irish before Irish was cool”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 April 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Total comfort & a lack of pretension makes this, IMHO, the best pub in Worcester. You will not EVER have a more perfectly poured pint of Guinness, & I've had 'em in Dublin, folks. Rugby, hurling, & football (the Euro kind) on the tube for those of you who enjoy such incomprehensible games ;). The scotch collection is worthy of any upscale steakhouse, so give it a go. I don't think you'll regret the experience.

Visited April 2014
Worcester, Massachusetts
“Great bar!!!!! Check it out!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 February 2014

I hosted a meetup there last night and loved it! It was small, clean, and I felt like I was welcomed immediately entering the door. I got there a little early so I sat at the bar and hung out with the bartender and another employee. Had some great conversations with them about rugby, Ireland & Scotland, and about couchsurfing. There was a dart tournament going on but they were surprisingly quiet. They even had some of the newer beers out (such as the Harpoon Rebel). I really enjoyed the place and will definitely be returning! I can’t wait to go back and try out the food which they don’t serve Mondays & Tuesdays for right now.

Also, the picture shown on this page is not accurate!! I wish I knew because I would've snapped some photos! I'll do it next time.

• Visited February 2014
Worcester, Massachusetts
“terrific homemade food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2013

had the cold plate -chick salad, homemade hummus , have had several sandwiches & irish
breakfast........all great - friendly bartender/owner dedicated to the irish pub format and the
water st/green st/kelly sq- canal district revival.
one slight drawback, a/c isn't on quite often-open air cafe format - i'm an ac person all summer
so i drive by & opt to move on to a place with a/c

• Visited July 2013