“Lou Roc's Diner” 4 of 5 bubbles

Lou Roc's Diner
Ranked #1 of 566 Restaurants in Worcester
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Worcester, Massachusetts
“Lou Roc's Diner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 January 2014

I have lived in the area for a while but just recently discovered Lou Roc's Diner. So glad I did! The portions are huge! It's the only breakfast place I have been where we had to get to-go containers (we had been warned by some regulars while we were in line). The hash is unbelievable and so is the cinnamon raisin toast. Bring your appetite! Now if we go someplace else for breakfast and we can see the plate when our food gets there, we say "this is no Lou Roc's".

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Connecticut
“Biggest, best breakfast you can ever want”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 November 2013

Three of us went to Lou's for the first time this past weekend. It didn't look like much from outside, but I noitced it had quite a few cars in the parking lot and there was a line of people waiting to be seated. The place is small, but the smells tell you their is some good eating to be had.

We all had the Big Breakfast and the portions were very large and of excellent quality. I have a pretty good appetite, and I barely finished it. Impressively, sometime diner food makes you feel horrible later due to the grease and so on, but the food here was fresh and left no bad after taste or feeling afterwards.

I strongly recommend trying it out - you wont be disappointed.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank VincentCT
New Bern, North Carolina, USA
“Best Breakfast in Worcester”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 October 2013

Country breakfast. Huge omelets. All fresh ingredients. No one leaves hungry. Heaping plates. An all-star diner since I was a boy!

Visited October 2013
“best breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 September 2013

i've lived in the area my entire life and some how had never been to Lou Roc's before. So mad for depriving myself of this gem for over 20 years!

definitely in the top breakfast spots in Worcester. I highly recommend the loaded home fries (absolutely smothered in cheese and bacon) as well as the grilled Italian toast. I had enough leftovers for a whole other meal :)

The Diner is cash only but the service is phenomenal

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
massachusetts
“Delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2013 via mobile

We sat at the counter- so much fun and got to watch the place tick. The waitress was so joyful and clearly enjoyed what she did. Which was serve some delicious diner food! We will be back.

• Visited August 2013