“Looks brand new” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hilton Garden Inn Worcester

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Hilton Garden Inn Worcester
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Worcester
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Looks brand new”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 April 2013 via mobile

Very well kept property. Convenient downtown location. Rooms are very clean and are equipped with microwave and fridge. Parking garage is located across the street with reserved spaces for garden inn guest.

• Stayed April 2013
1 Thank R S
Paul M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Worcester, responded to this review, 1 May 2013
Thank you for your wonderful review of our hotel. I am gald you enjoyed yourself while staying with us and we hope to see you again soon.

I will be sure to share your comments with all of our associates who work hard to ensure our guests have a clean and comfortable room and great experience

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (82)
Peabody, Massachusetts
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 April 2013

I stay here every year in May for 2 days while I am organizing the clinical conference for the Massachusetts Nurses Association members. The staff at the hotel are very friendly and are quick to assist with any needs that you have. The rooms are very comfortable and clean. I did have a problem with my shower but they were very quick to fix it for me. The beds are very comfortable and roomy. I had a room with a king size bed and the bedding was very clean and comfortable. The staff went out of their way to be helpful. I liked having the fridge and the microwave. Great Breakfast!!! I also liked having the Pizzeria Uno right downstairs and they are open late too so that was very convenient. The pool and jacuzzi are very clean and well kept. It was never overly crowded either. The drinks in the Bar are awesome.....try the Margaritas. I will definitely continue to utilize this hotel in the future while I am in worcester for my annual conference. There are many restaurants and pubs in the area also. The DCU center is right across the street so if you are attending a conference the hilton is a great place to stay and it is very very affordable. My company did get a special rate but it was still a very reasonable price!! I won't hessitate to stay here again.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Paul M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Worcester, responded to this review, 11 April 2013
Thank you for sharing your experience with me! I am glad you enjoyed yourself once again while in town for business.

Our friends in Uno's do make great cocktails and offer a very large menu that everyone will find something to enjoy. You need to come back when your not on business so you can enjoy all that our great City has to offer.
New Bedford, Massachusetts, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 April 2013

This is where I stay every year during April for a conference across the street at the DCU center. The hotel is always top notch, and having a Pizzeria Uno downstairs is a huge plus. Rooms are clean and quiet. My #1 choice anytime I'm in Worcester.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for the wonderful review. I am please that you enjoyed yourself and that you were able to take advantageof many of the amenities we have. We certainly look forward to having ou back when your travels bring you back to our great City of Worcester.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 April 2013

Nice room, GREAT staff. Super-helpful with recommending various restaurants, diners, hot spots, bars. Good location if you're just in town for the weekend visiting your kids at one of Worcester's many colleges.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Dear guest,

We are pleased you enjoyed yourself while staying with us. Our staff works very hard to ensure all of our guests enjoy themselves. I appreciate you taking the time to report back to me as well as many of our future guests.
New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 April 2013

I have never written a review like this before, but the staff at the Hilton Garden Inn in Worcester went out of their way to be helpful and supportive. Was in town for a college tour of WPI with my son, and if he does wind up attending WPI I certainly will return to this hotel in the future.

Room Tip: The back side of hotel got a bit noisy late night/early morning with trucks/deliveries etc. -- best...
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Paul M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Worcester, responded to this review, 5 April 2013
WOW!! Thank you for the great feedback, I will be sure to share this with all of our great associates who work very hard to ensure all of our guest are happy. Everyone knows, things happen and our team will ensure that you leave with your expectations being met and hopefully exceeded.

We hope to see you back should you travel back to the Worcester area.
Marshfield
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 April 2013

This was the first time I had been to Worcester and I will have to say that I was pleasantly surprised! The staff at the Hilton Garden Inn was extremely helpful and friendly. The hotel is in a convenient downtown location. The refrigerator and microwave were great for heating up leftovers. The breakfast was very good.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Paul M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Worcester, responded to this review, 3 April 2013
I appreciate your feedback! I am glad you enjoyed yourself and it's always nice to hear that our staff did what they are trained to do, that is to take care our you, our valued guest.

We certainly hope you will be back soon, when your travels bring you back to the great City of Worcester.
Rochester, New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 March 2013

Worcester HGI is what I come to expect in a Garden Inn, clean comfortable and friendly service. The morning breakfast crew does a great job! I love the omelets. Pizzeria Uno's is attached which makes for a convenient meal or night cap. The hotel can sell out fast if there is an event at the DCU Center which is literally across the street. Besides the DCU Center you are in walking distance to MCPHS, City Hall, Union Station and more. It depends on how brave you feel.
Parking is a bit of a drag. Either use the valet service or go to the parking garage across the street. The last couple of times I stayed here I was on lower floors. I would recommend staying above the 3rd floor if possible to get less street sounds (or dumpster noise if you are in the back).

Room Tip: The higher up the better. face the front (Major Taylor Blvd)
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Dear Taveler, thanks for sharing your story! I am glad you enjoyed yourself and I appreciate you commenting on our breakfast staff.

Parking is a challenge, however with our seasonal valet service and loading and unloading located in the rear of the hotel we've simplified it as much as we can. Many guest park in the back or the front, unload and check into the hotel and room and then proceed to the garage.

I hope we will see you again should your travels bring you back to the Worcester area.