“Great Stay”

Hilton Garden Inn Worcester
Ranked #2 of 10 Hotels in Worcester
Reviewed 10 September 2013

Good Value Downtown Hotel. This hotel was clean and the front desk staff were pleasant and efficient. Our room was clean and the bed was very comfortable. Parking in the garage across the street was pretty convenient, although the stairs into the garage are very badly deteriorated. We felt very safe and found the walk across the street to the garage simple since the button to allow the walker to proceed, turned the lights in the walker's favor almost immediatley...thank Worcester!

Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Paul N, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Worcester, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2013

Reviewed 9 September 2013

I stayed here this past weekend and was not impressed. It seemed nice from the lobby and common areas but our room was a different story. The room seemed clean enough but the furniture was very worn. There were pieces missing out of the furniture and the shower was very moldy. All in all not a horrible place to stay for one night but I was expecting better.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for sharing your recent experience at the Hilton Garden Inn Worcester with our staff. I want to personally thank you for your business and invite you back whenever you are traveling in the Worcester area. I also want to apologize for your unpleasant experience and let you know I can understand how you must have felt and I apologize. Our housekeeping department has been alerted to your comments and they are doing deep cleaning of the guestrooms.

Reviewed 5 September 2013

We have stayed here regularly for the past few years as our child attends college in the area. It is an excellent value, within walking distance of the train/bus, and dining options. We find the front desk staff to be very professional and helpful and our stay is always comfortable.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Paul N, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Worcester, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2013

Thank you for sharing your recent experience at the Hilton Garden Inn Worcester with our staff. i want to personally thank you for your business and invite you back whenever you are traveling in the Worcester area.

Reviewed 1 September 2013

After a couple of minor issues, they staff there convinced me they were more like family than employees. The staff at the front desk, in housekeeping, food services and engineering all did an excellent job taking care of me during what was a very difficult reason for my trip to Worcester.

A special thanks to Paul and Anthony for going above and beyond the call of duty to get me through a very tough week.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Paul N, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Worcester, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2013

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Hilton Garden Inn Worcester with our staff. I personally want to thank you for your business and invite you back whenever you are traveling in the Worcester area.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 31 August 2013

The hotel staff and accommodations were otherwise excellent, but the room AC was loud and intrusive. The staff was friendly, helpful, smiling, and hard-working. The rooms and common areas were immaculate. The hotel's location is perfect, within easy walking distance to train, restaurants, shopping, and the business district.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for sharing your recent experience at the Hilton Garden Inn Worcester with our staff. I personally want to thank you for your business and invite you back whenever you are traveling in the Worcester area.

Reviewed 29 August 2013

We stayed here for an overnight and wish it could have been longer. The front desk was extremely helpful and very nice. The Breakfast was much better than what you expect from a hotel. The restaurant staff was friendly and handled our breakfast orders quickly.

1  Thank HeftyBear

Reviewed 28 August 2013

Upon arrival Thursday August 22, 2013 our first room 501 had two broken adjustments for the bed. We were then moved to 503 where the air conditioner was broken and the refrigerator was making loud noise. When the maintenance guy arrived he told us that the air conditioner was broken because it was full of dust. That really set me off because my wife is highly allergic to dust. At that point I got the General Manager involved. He ended up moving us to room 608 and gave us vouchers for breakfast. Well it gets better, the last night we are there in the room the general manager had triple checked for us, I go to close the drapes and the rod falls of in my hands. If it wasn't for my family's wedding party staying here I would have left in a heart beat.

Room Tip: Avoid room 501 and 503.