“location location location”

Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Worcester
Nova Scotia
“location location location”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 March 2014

Clean room, keurig machine in room (unfortunately no hot chocolate K cups). very comfy bed. the a/c unit was noisy so we just shut it off for a good nights sleep. great service. great location very close to the DCU center. easy to find. some people may have an issue with parking across the street at the parking garage but I didn't mind. we'd definitely stay there again for another event.

Room Tip: if you're going to an event at the DCU center, this is the place to stay!! parking is available...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Paul N, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Worcester, responded to this review, 15 March 2014
Thank you for sharing your recent experience at the Hilton Garden Inn Worcester with our associates. I want to personally thank you for your business and invite you back whenever you are traveling to the Worcester area. It was a pleasure serving you and you can count on us.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (82)
Centerport, NY, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 March 2014

Very old and tired rooms, Paper glassware, eck. TVs don't work until a hotel maintance engineer resets the TV. On three seperate visits, no working heat in the room. Don't waste your time and money on the attached UNOs.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Paul N, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Worcester, responded to this review, 14 March 2014
Thank you for sharing your recent experience at the Hilton Garden Inn Worcester with our associates. I want to personally thank you for your business and invite you back whenever you are traveling to the Worcester area. I understand how you felt regarding our property and I want you to know we are going to start the renovation of our public space within the next few months and then the guest rooms. I hope you will come back and visit us when we have finished our renovations.
boston
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 March 2014

Clean, clean, clean. Great first and lasting impressions. Not super luxurious but comfortable, well appointed with fridge, microwave and Keurig coffee maker (an assortment of coffee/tea pods supplied) and CLEAN. Comfy beds with a choice of pillows. Very convenient location and easy to find off highway.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Paul N, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Worcester, responded to this review, 4 March 2014
Thank you for sharing your recent experience at the Hilton Garden Inn Worcester with our associates. I want to personally thank you for your business and invite you back whenever you are traveling to the Worcester area. It was a pleasure serving you.
New York, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 March 2014

The terrific staff found some stuff I left behind and mailed it to me immediately! Much appreciated. The place was very well maintained, the rooms were big and clean, the staff was friendly. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Paul N, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Worcester, responded to this review, 2 March 2014
Thank you for sharing your recent experience at the Hilton Garden Inn Worcester with our associates. I want to personally thank you for your business and invite you back whenever you are traveling to the Worcester area. Our associates were extremely happy they made your stay a pleasurable one. Again, thank you and we look forward to your next visit.
Orlando, Florida
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 February 2014

We made a reservation at this hotel in September of 2013 for 2/28/14 and 3/1/14, for a dance convention. On 2/26/14, we received an email from a different Worcester hotel, the Holiday Inn Express. Since I did not make this reservation, I cancelled it so I wouldn't be charged. I then decided to call the Hilton Garden to confirm my reservation and was told that they overbooked the weekend and transferred us to the Holiday Inn. I called the Hilton to inquire and was told of the error but could not speak to a manager. I left a voice mail for the General Manager, Paul Nicoloro. The next day I received a phone call from a woman named Emily, who said she was the manager of the Hilton. She said that when the over-booking issue became apparent, a former employee was supposed to notify every party that was being transferred and let them know of the error, but that apparently, he did not call everyone. We never received a phone call. She apologized but kept blaming the terminated employee. Thankfully, we called the Holiday Inn and they were able to obtain a room for us. I find this treatment of people by the Hildton to be absolutely disgusting and unprofessional, from the overbooking to the lack of communication to the guest, and then the excuses about what happened. I would never book a room at a Hilton unless it was absolutely a last resort.

Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Paul N, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Worcester, responded to this review, 4 March 2014
Thank you for sharing your recent experience with your reservation with our hotel. Unfortunately the hotel was in an overbooked siutation. I can understand how frustrating this must have been and it should never have happened. Please accept our sincere apology for this unfortunate situation. I also would like to apologize for the miss communication with our former employee, I understand how inconvenient it was for you to realize that you were relocated so close to your date of arrival. If you do decide to come back to Worcester for next year's competition please feel free to contact me directly so that I can make your reservation and ensure that this situation does not happen again.

Emily Mulhane
Director of Sales
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 February 2014

This is the place to be when in Worcester. Just across from the DCU Centre and close enough to downtown. The lobby was clean and had a fresh smell everyday. the front desk staff went above and beyond in helping me with whatever I needed. My room was great!!!! Clean with a nice aroma. The bed was the bomb. I got a great nights sleep on the comfortable bed. The room did have the usual amenities. There's a great business centre, and I did notice a swimming pool and a fitness room as well. there's an Uno's Chicago Grill adjacent to the hotel which was great, I didn't have to walk far or outside in the cold to have dinner. The breakfast cost, not expensive but it does cost for a hot breakfast. Yes it was worth the money. I've stayed here before and will again I'm sure.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Paul N, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Worcester, responded to this review, 28 February 2014
Thank you for sharing your recent experience at the Hilton Garden Inn Worcester with our staff. I want to personally thank you for your business and invite you back whenever you are traveling to the Worcester area. It was a pleasure serving you.
Tewksbury, Massachusetts
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 February 2014

I have not even had the opportunity to stay at this hotel. I made my reservation 5 months in advance for an upcoming dance convention. I was contacted 2 weeks before the convention to say due to a 'reservation error' they had overbooked the hotel and they had to move me to another hotel. This happened to many others at my dance studio as well. This is the second year in a row they have done this to people. Major annoyance and inconvenience - be aware.

Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Paul N, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Worcester, responded to this review, 3 March 2014
Thank you for sharing your recent experience making a reservation with our hotel. Unfortunately the hotel was overbooked and I can understand how frustrating this must have been and it should never have happened. Please accept our sincere apology for this unfortunate situation. We did however manage to secure a block of rooms at a newly renovated hotel less then one block away for all the guests that we could not accomodate. We also put everyone on a waiting list and attempted to bring a number of individuals back to the hotel when rooms opened up. It is my understanding we attempted to notify you that a room was available Friday night but did not hear back from you and we extended a discount to you on Saturday night. We tried our upmost to correct a very unfotunate situation as best we could. Thank you for your understanding.