We were in town for a funeral. The rest of the family was at the Beechwood, but I really don't care to spend $400 for one night, so we thought we would try the Hilton Garden. Overall, very nice.
We had room 617 - a king suite. It was big. It had lots of cabinets, refrid., microwave. Beautiful counter tops, a sink in the kitchen area. Great. The room was extremely clean. The linens were fresh and clean, the bathroom was spotless. The cleaning staff of the rooms do a fabulous job here.
Pizzaria Uno is in the hotel and we had a great meal there. Excellent value and tasty food.
We also really liked that there was a 24/7 snack pantry. It was easy to access and you could just charge whatever you want to your room, snacks, toiletries, even single servings of beer and wine. Nice!
The front desk staff was very nice, quick, friendly and efficient.
I don't know what sort of tv connection they use here, but the tvs in our suite kept "glitching" on and off. The picture would freeze and the sound would go continue on. Extremely annoying.
The common areas of the hotel were far below what I expect from a Hilton. Overall, dirty. The floors were sticky in the lobby and hallway to the restaurant. There were plastic juicebox straw wrappers all over the floor in the lobby. One of the elevators had a cookie smeared into a million pieces. The pool area was also below standard. The pool water was very cold, we couldn't even swim. Although even if it were warm we wouldn't have. There were so many hairs in the pool. Gross!
So if you stay in your room and just eat at Uno's and don't watch TV it's beautiful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Hilton Garden Inn Worcester hotel. This comfortable and convenient Worcester hotel boasts an ideal location in the heart of downtown Worcester, Massachusetts. Situated adjacent to the DCU Convention Center, our Worcester hotel offers proximity to 13 major Massachusetts colleges and universities and an array of fantastic shopping venues and dining opportunities. Discover comfort and convenience at this bright and airy Worcester hotel. From our oh-so-comfortable beds, to cooked-to-order breakfast and complimentary WiFi, the Hilton Garden Inn Worcester hotel has everything you need for a successful stay. Indulge in a cooked-to-order breakfast at the Great American Grill® or grab a takeaway meal from our 24-hour Pavilion Pantry®. Choose from refrigerated and frozen microwaveable items that you can prepare with your convenient, in-room microwave or simply relax with evening room service in your inviting guest room. Host a meeting or event in our eight meeting rooms or enjoy a grand reception in our beautiful lobby - this magnificent atrium can host up to 175 guests. After a long day in the complimentary business center, unwind with a refreshing swim in the indoor pool or rejuvenate in our fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Worcester reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Hotel Worcester
- Worcester Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Worcester