“don't like plastic in my food”
Review of Regatta Deli

Regatta Deli
Ranked #59 of 574 Restaurants in Worcester
Price range: US$5 - US$8
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Street Parking, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Berkshires MA
“don't like plastic in my food”
Reviewed 25 July 2014

I have been to the regatta a few times, always because I am swayed by co-workers raving of this place. Each time I have been completely underwhelmed but after this last visit, I will no longer be persuaded ... The place is always packed although there is really no official way to wait in line - you have to be able to flag someone down to place an order. I have tried a number of the different prepackaged salads and desserts and to me, none of them are particularly tasty - and some are downright old... Their signature sub is served on a very bready Italian roll with not a lot inside but it does taste OK - on my last visit, I got a prosciutto and mozzerella sandwich with a large side of plastic and small plastic chunks. It was disgusting but frankly the worst part was that when I called the restaurant to let them know, they acted like they didn't care and did not offer an apology.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank CEG310

“Best Italian Grinder! ”
Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

This is my favorite place to get sandwiches. There Italian Grinder is the best you will ever have. I generally only get the grinder, but they do have other great items like lasagna and the best homemade meatballs.

Newhall, California
“Lives up to the hype!”
Reviewed 11 June 2014

A coworker and I sought this place out because of the rave reviews on tripadvisor and other sites. They did not dissapoint! They were busy from the time we drove up to the time we left (2 hours later). The food was excellent. Outdoor seating only.

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank Darkdivine
Massachusetts
“Great size subs”
Reviewed 25 May 2014

Great place for subs and some homemade Italian food. They are usually very busy. They have pre made Italian subs that are huge. You will save some for later. Def worth checking this place out

• Visited September 2013
Kingston, New Hampshire, United States
“Still Love this Place!!!!”
Reviewed 8 May 2014

This deli has been consistent in it's great quality for over 25 years. I used to eat here once a week or more when I was in town. Now that I don't live in Worcester anymore I miss it. I try to get here every time I am in town. Never had a bad sandwhich at this place. Excellent value, huge sandwhich. Great salads! YUMMY!!!

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Jeanne M

Been to Regatta Deli? Share your experiences!