“Outstanding staff and clean rooms”

Quality Inn & Suites Worcester
Ranked #7 of 8 Hotels in Worcester
Boston
“Outstanding staff and clean rooms”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 December 2012

The staff at the hotel, the cleanliness of the rooms, and the great breakfast are reasons I've been staying here weekly for close to 7 years for business travel. As others have mentioned, Jenn and her sister Rachael go way above and beyond to make sure your reservations are correct and your stay is pleasant. Many others over the years such as Tanner and Deb have also shown the qualities of professionalism and courtesy that you typically see at 5 star hotels and resorts. Although I'm a regular, I see them extending this level of service to every guest when I'm checking in or having breakfast in the lobby so this is just the way they operate, it's not merely preferential treatment to their frequent fliers. As others have mentioned, if you're looking for spotless rooms, comfortable beds and pillows for a good sleep, new flatscreen TV's and a great breakfast, you won't be disappointed.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled on business
Tanner T, Director of Sales at Quality Inn & Suites Worcester, responded to this review, 14 December 2012
Greetings Gerry:

On behalf of the entire team at Quality Inn & Suites Worcester, I would like to thank you for your wonderful comment you have given us. This has tremendously strengthened our philosophy of being committed to every guest satisfaction in exchange of personal job satisfaction. And most importantly, you are the reason we are here. Guests like you-- both frequent fliers and new, are the foundation of our hotel. We appreciate the opportunity to serve you and the great confidence you have placed in us. THANK YOU!

Sales Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Worcester, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 December 2012

the staff at this hotel are pleasant to deal with and very helpful in every way possible. couldnt ask for a better experience with the hotel staff. we stay here frequently and would recommend this hotel to anyone coming to the area. great wi-fi also, rooms are always clean and i just enjoy the friendly staff

• Stayed December 2012, travelled on business
Tanner T, Director of Sales at Quality Inn & Suites Worcester, responded to this review, 12 December 2012
Greetings Mike:

First of all, THANK YOU. For your friendship, your business, and the opportunity to serve you. We know that you have many choices when doing business and we appreciate your selecting us. Team at Quality Inn & Suites Worcester couldn't be happier to know that we have made your stay memorable and we are always looking forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 December 2012

I left Worcester many years ago, and when I lived there this hotel was far from the best, But I just have to tell you, I am proud to say I stay here now, you did a great job cleaning it up. When I come home to visit my family I stay there once a month from three day to a week. The staff is great, Jenn an her sister are the best front desk rep by far, Don't get me wrong there all good but those two are my favorites.
Debra Quill is an awsome GM and doing a great job, and it was a pleasure meeting her on my last visit. Her smile just makes you feel good. The rooms are beautiful and always ready when you check in. I have my special room and they always try to hold it for me when I make my reserverations.
I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone I know. They have outstanding customer service and are very proffessional, keep up the good work.
Happy Holiday to you all.

Room Tip: All the room are great, but they can't have my room 217 it's a corner room.
  • Stayed November 2012, travelled with family
Tanner T, Director of Sales at Quality Inn & Suites Worcester, responded to this review, 4 December 2012
Greetings Anthony:

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving with your family and loved ones. I would like to extend my appreciation on behalf of the entire team at the Quality Inn & Suites Worcester. The team is at its proudest moment receiving a great comment like yours and we will be sure to keep our service up. Debra, Jenn, Racheal, and the rest of our Guest Service Agents and Housekeeping team would like to personally thank you the next time you visit us. Simply let us know ahead of time and we will pre-block room #217 for you. Thank you for choosing to stay with us once again!

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 November 2012

Room was super clean, bed and sheets was fresh, flat screens, front desk was excellent. By far exceeding exspectations. Bathroom was super clean. I stayed in room 101. I used a coupon from roomsaver.com that looked to save me $30.

• Stayed November 2012
Tanner T, Director of Sales at Quality Inn & Suites Worcester, responded to this review, 30 November 2012
Greetings! On behalf of the Quality Inn & Suites Worcester team, I thank you very much for your comment on the room cleanliness, condition, and the overall savings that you enjoyed. We will put our very best effort making your stay a wonderful one. As winter kicks in, please come and enjoy our discounted holiday deals and also a cup of hot cocoa at the lobby.

Boston , Ma
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 November 2012

I've been to so many choice hotels, this one made me feel like I was at home. Great Staff and they were very friendly, and very attentive they even helped me with my luggage! I was traveling to the area, and working at Umass. This hotel was reccommended and it was very close to the hospital and they even had a shuttle to pick me up. Breakfast was delicious and my room was comfortable and affordable. I will be back ! Thank you for a wonderful stay and a great night sleep. Where can I buy those pillows!

Room Tip: I stayed on the 2nd floor.
  • Stayed November 2012, travelled on business
Tanner T, Director of Sales at Quality Inn & Suites Worcester, responded to this review, 20 November 2012
Greetings Angela! The team at Quality Inn & Suites Worcester would like to extend our heartfelt thanks for choosing to stay with us. Our goal here is to make you feel like you’re home and thank you once again for helping us achieve that goal. We hope to see you again on your next visit.

Deb Quill
east Hartford
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 November 2012

Stayed one night while attending my aunts wake in Worcester and the staff was courteous and the room was decent and clean the buffet breakfast was delicious and the stall outstanding customer service.didn't have any trouble w tv or Internet. Felt safe, wife liked it as well. Compared to the prices of other hotels nearby, this was def worth the price!

• Stayed November 2012, travelled with family
Greetings Nelly! On behalf of the Quality Inn & Suites Worcester, I would like to thank you for choosing to stay with us and for a great comment. We definitely will keep up the good work and are looking forward to seeing you the next time you are in the area.

Worcester, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 November 2012

This facility and staff were very outstanding, complimentry and courteous. I would not hesitate to stay in this Hotel agian during my travels. The location was great, the rooms were plenty big and clean, exceptional house cleaning. The lobby had 24 hour coffee avialable.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled with friends
Tanner T, Director of Sales at Quality Inn & Suites Worcester, responded to this review, 21 November 2012
Greetings Colleen:

Us, Quality Inn & Suites family, would like to thank you for your great comments. We are happy to hear that we have made your stay a memorable one and we are looking forward to your next visit. We have fresh lemonade and hot coffee on the house for you 24 hours and we are constantly coming up with new ideas to make your stay even more comfortable.

Deb Quill