“very very helpful staff”

Quality Inn & Suites Worcester
Ranked #6 of 8 Hotels in Worcester
Mount Airy, North Carolina
“very very helpful staff”
Reviewed 26 May 2014

when we had to drive from North Carolina to WorcesterMa for a family health emergency we had no idea where to stay. Quality Inn was nearby and a name we trust. When William at the front desk saw that my husband was walking with cane he gave us a close, downstairs handicqp room and even helped us with our luggage. Very much appreciated hospitality for two tired travelers! Room was large and comfy and atmosphere generally friendly throughout.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank barscoinc
kstudwell, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Worcester, responded to this review, 28 May 2014
Thank you for your kind words about our staff, we always strive to make a great impression and I'm glad we did not let you down. I will make sure to have everyone see your review as this always makes everyone feel great.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Montreal, Canada
Reviewed 12 April 2014

Super delightful greeting from front desk atendant "Sonny". What an obliging person. A quiet location. We had a large room and because it was a Wed. night the neighbouring Texas Longhorn restaurant provided a chili and salad dinner! Equally pleasant staff in the morning. An egg and sausage breakfast. All great value for a selection from the "coupon book"!

Room Tip: We had never been assigned a "handicap adapted room". Much bigger. Location too hard to fi...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank judy r
kstudwell, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Worcester, responded to this review, 13 April 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. It is always nice to hear we have lived up to our guests expectations and they had a great visit with us. We look forward to having you stay with us again when your travels bring you back to our area.
Taunggyi, Myanmar
Reviewed 21 March 2014

I love traveling and used to travel to quite a few places, east and west. One place embedded in my memory is Quality Inn and Suites, Worcester. The location, the surrounding and the simple design of the building attracted me. I was warmly welcomed as soon as i got into the reception room and then the clean bedroom and the utensils gave me a good impression again. Since I am a light sleeper,I am very particular with my bedding and here at this little Inn[in fact it's not that little] I got a very good night's sleep. Friendliness of the staffs also count for me to get a good sleep. What a bad habit that I've got.Yes ,the staffs are friendly and I was told that sometimes deers can be seen roaming around the area. O.K. next time, I hope I'll find some deers.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

kstudwell, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Worcester, responded to this review, 31 March 2014
Wow you really traveled a long way to stay with us, and we are very happy you did and you enjoyed your time with us. Thank you for taking the time to write this review and let others know about your your time with us. I will share your comments with the others staff members.
Taunggyi, Myanmar
Reviewed 20 March 2014

Traveled along New England for the first time and I was glad to come across a home away from home in central Massachusetts. Our room was simple , clean and quite. Just what you needed if you are in need of sleep without breaking your bank! But "staff", I'd definitely come back here over and over again for. Everyone we encountered were more than accommodating with endless suggestions of where to go, what to do, and what to eat in the area. We instantly bonded and thank you for making our trip a memorable one.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay. It is always nice to hear from our guests and to know they have enjoyed their stay with us. We hope to see you in the future when your travel plans bring you back to our area.
Baltimore, Maryland
Reviewed 19 March 2014

I traveled to Worcester recently for work and quite enjoyed my stay at Quality Inn. I don't know about other travelers, but my main issue with hotels is how much it costs to stay. I was in Worcester for four days and wanted an affordable trip. Staying at Quality Inn was just that, cost efficient.

What more, the staff was more than pleasant! When I asked about what they had to offer for extra amenities, I was surprised to hear that the second hotel on the premises had what I wanted. Switching to the Suburban was just as easily done as it was said.

Check this place out. It's cheap and it's good.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
kstudwell, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Worcester, responded to this review, 24 March 2014
Thank you so much for you kind word and taking the time to review your stay with us for other travelers to read. This is very important to us as a business for other to read about your stay. Once again thank you for staying with us
Latrobe, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 15 March 2014

I began my stay here at the Quality Inn. I actually think this venue looks nicer, but I much preferred the Suburban for its in-room kitchenette. It better served the tenure of my trip.

I had a great stay here though! The staff is friendly. Some other reviews call them "disengaged," but I suspect these reviewers might have a problem with the language diversity amongst the staff. Learn Spanish, people! It is only of use to you! That said, hispanohablantes should know that this hotel is Spanish friendly!

In any event, the staff is pleasant and reasonable! I had no trouble at all switching to a room in the Suburban with a kitchenette.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
Thank you for your review and nice to hear you lake our Suburban side also. We always try to exceed everyone's expectations and are happy to hear when we have. We look forward to having you stay with us again when your travel plans bring you back to our area.
Worcester, Massachusetts
Reviewed 14 March 2014

I am a travel agent and was truly surprised by how clean and quiet these rooms are. William went WAY above and beyond to help me get the room that I asked for and even set up a mini-fridge in the room for me. He is fantastic! I will send clients here anytime!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay for other to see. We are always happy to hear when our guests have had a great visit. I will pass this on for our entire team to read. we look forward to having you stay with us the next time your travels bring you to Worcester.