“Not what reviews claim”

Ranked #8 of 9 Hotels in Worcester
boston
“Not what reviews claim”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

I checked in with my 15 year old son for a basketball clinic at WPI 6/20 - 6/22 booked thru orbitz for $109.++ per night - place was very off the beaten path - right away we were uncomfortable, did not feel safe AT all but being single mom and booked trip I could not just pick up and go, we barricaded doors and managed to get to sleep. I was contemplating complaining but my son advised wait til we leave you never know - second night same feeling, a rough area - we went down for a cold beverage and heard an older big guy say, geez this area is not so great, will my vehicle be safe? desk clerk said yes, he asked if he could leave by front door, desk clerk said, no. we went up stairs, barricaded door again. Came down in morning, did not bother either day with their breakfast - told clerk what I felt about place and they said, oh sorry you feel that way. as I drove off in my car (used my dads) I notice a very LARGE scrape down the front windshield - clearly by a metal object - was going to turn around but I am sure they would have said, nothing we can do. I would strongly advise to NOT stay here for your own safety!

Room Tip: stay away from here, stay in WPI area, much nicer. had I know I would most definitely have
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
kstudwell, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Worcester, responded to this review, 10 July 2014
I am very sorry about your safety concerns during your stay, we are located in a safe area and do not have issues for our guests to be concerned about their personal safety. All of our reviews are in our guests own words and not made up. I would hope you will someday give us another chance if you travels bring you back to our area.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Reviewed 14 June 2014

This Hotel is awesome!! Cheapest price in Worcester by far! What you get... A Beautiful LARGE room with a rather large mini fridge, microwave, coffee maker, flat screen tv with 70 plus channels, Even a nice balcony and a pool. FREE better than continental breakfast with hot sausage, waffles, French toast, cereals, yogurts, scrambled eggs, hard boiled eggs, fresh fruit, toast, bagels, juice and coffee ( available all day and night). The staff couldn't be friendlier especially William, who was very very accommodating and very helpful with our every request. The Hotel is on a nice dead end street, very quiet and close to Lincoln plaza, which has many types of food establishments and shopping. Very close to highway and neighboring towns of Worcester county. Room service was always on point and hotel was very clean!

Room Tip: 2nd floor has fridge and microwave and you get a balcony!
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
2 Thank Cherie B
Thank you so much for all your kind words about your, it is always great for the staff to read these and know that their hard work does get noticed. Please come stay with us again when your travels bring you back to our area.
West Deptford, New Jersey
Reviewed 13 June 2014 via mobile

We stopped at the Quality Inn on our way to Maine. The room was large and clean. The beds were comfortable and the room had a refrigerator, microwave, and coffee maker. The staff was welcoming and friendly. There were plenty of food places near the hotel if you wanted to eat. In the morning the breakfast served was fine and quick and we were on our way as satisfied travelers.

Oh, the place is also pet friendly so the whole family was happy!

Stayed June 2014
1 Thank Gail T
I agree that the ENTIRE family is happy when we get to travel with our pets. Thank you for letting us know you enjoyed your stay with us and this will be given to the entire staff. we hope to see you again when you are back in our area.
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 3 June 2014

After staying for several days and nights in QI&S in Worcestes, MA, I have come to a conclusion that this hotel lives up to its name; it provides a robust and qualified bed and breakfast, supported by helpful staff. The rooms too are well-designed and large, perfect for one or several people, complete with a TV set, a microwave and a fridge as well as enough room to move around. In short, our stay in QI&S was very enjoyable.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Sergio K
kstudwell, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Worcester, responded to this review, 16 June 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. It is always nice for the staff to read that they have made our guests happy. This is what we work for everyday. We hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to our area.
Mount Airy, North Carolina
Reviewed 26 May 2014

when we had to drive from North Carolina to WorcesterMa for a family health emergency we had no idea where to stay. Quality Inn was nearby and a name we trust. When William at the front desk saw that my husband was walking with cane he gave us a close, downstairs handicqp room and even helped us with our luggage. Very much appreciated hospitality for two tired travelers! Room was large and comfy and atmosphere generally friendly throughout.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank barscoinc
kstudwell, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Worcester, responded to this review, 28 May 2014
Thank you for your kind words about our staff, we always strive to make a great impression and I'm glad we did not let you down. I will make sure to have everyone see your review as this always makes everyone feel great.
Montreal, Canada
Reviewed 12 April 2014

Super delightful greeting from front desk atendant "Sonny". What an obliging person. A quiet location. We had a large room and because it was a Wed. night the neighbouring Texas Longhorn restaurant provided a chili and salad dinner! Equally pleasant staff in the morning. An egg and sausage breakfast. All great value for a selection from the "coupon book"!

Room Tip: We had never been assigned a "handicap adapted room". Much bigger. Location too hard to fi...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank judy r
kstudwell, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Worcester, responded to this review, 13 April 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. It is always nice to hear we have lived up to our guests expectations and they had a great visit with us. We look forward to having you stay with us again when your travels bring you back to our area.
Taunggyi, Myanmar
Reviewed 21 March 2014

I love traveling and used to travel to quite a few places, east and west. One place embedded in my memory is Quality Inn and Suites, Worcester. The location, the surrounding and the simple design of the building attracted me. I was warmly welcomed as soon as i got into the reception room and then the clean bedroom and the utensils gave me a good impression again. Since I am a light sleeper,I am very particular with my bedding and here at this little Inn[in fact it's not that little] I got a very good night's sleep. Friendliness of the staffs also count for me to get a good sleep. What a bad habit that I've got.Yes ,the staffs are friendly and I was told that sometimes deers can be seen roaming around the area. O.K. next time, I hope I'll find some deers.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

kstudwell, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Worcester, responded to this review, 31 March 2014
Wow you really traveled a long way to stay with us, and we are very happy you did and you enjoyed your time with us. Thank you for taking the time to write this review and let others know about your your time with us. I will share your comments with the others staff members.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Worcester
Hampton Inn & Suites Worcester
Suburban Extended Stay Hotel
Holiday Inn Express Worcester Downtown
Hilton Garden Inn Worcester
Residence Inn Worcester
Residence Inn Worcester
#4 of 9 in Worcester
Comfort Inn Auburn-Worcester

Been to Quality Inn & Suites Worcester? Share your experiences!