“bar service was better than table service”
Review of Ruby Tuesday

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 9 October 2013

Me and my wife have been conning to ruby Tuesday for years and have always enjoyed service at a booth in the dining room, however the restaurant was very bust last Friday evening so me and my wife decided to try out the full service bar. Needless to say, we sat at the bar and were given the best service we have ever received in that particular restaurant. Our bartender/server Shawn was extremely knowledgeable about the drinks they offered as well as having great suggestions for food that he thought we would enjoy. I hope he gets to see this review because he is definitely a great knowledgeable worker who made out dining experience unforgettable!! Me and my wife will be visiting again very soon, and have found a new "spot" at the bar...

Reviewed 1 October 2013

I thoroughly enjoyed my visit to Ruby Tuesday. Sara my server was excellent and well worth her tip. The food was excellent as always, area was clean, salad bar looked great and the lemonade was very tasty. The restaurant was busy but Sara gave us exceptional personal service. I hope to return whilst on my trip to Worcester but I will be encouraging my friends to continue going along to this Ruby Tuesday's.

1  Thank perth4me
Reviewed 27 August 2013

My wife and I ate at this Ruby Tuesday, This is in a busy location had the new Pretzel Burgers
which we both enjoyed. Also salad bar , Salad bar is good , Good staff . Usually use coupon .
over all good experience . One thing which I can not figure out is why handicapped
parking is not in front of the restaurant but a few rows down

Reviewed 23 February 2013

Apparently fellow patrons think it is just fine to use the "to go" parking spots and the sign does not apply to them. Drove around for 15 minutes to find a parking spot. Staff was rude and location was dirty. Order was also incorrect.

Reviewed 13 February 2013

I don't exactly expect a phenomenal experience when I am going to eat lunch at a chain restaurant. It took quite some time for our server to great us at the table, he didn't seem to have that busy of a section. But he was very pleasant. I ordered the petite sirloin with the lobster mac & cheese (mashed and green beans as sides). my steak was perfect and the mashed potatoes were amazing. Really. The mac & cheese was fine, but I will do without next time. My boyfriend got the prime bacon and cheeseburger. He said that it was good, but for the extra price, didn't taste a difference between it and the regular cheeseburgers. We will be back as the food was pretty good and their menu definitely has a lot to choose from. I am a lot more impressed with RT than I have been in the past. I would definitely suggest going on an afternoon when you aren't in a rush, but have some time to eat and have a few drinks.