All reviews modern hotel complimentary breakfast great hotel college visit parking lot would stay here again king suite spacious room breakfast staff hotel staff early check yogurt excellent stay the breakfast area free parking front desk staff dcu center
Reviewed 12 October 2018

Came in on a Sunday evening for a visit to WPI with my son. This hotel is one of the top Hampton Inns I have stayed in. From the time you walk in the door, you get the feeling this is a great spot. They had the lobby decorated for Halloween, which added a nice touch. Check in was quick, provided us some water and recommendations to a local burger bar within walking distance. The room was spotless - no complaints there. The free breakfast was ok - fruit, bananas, eggs, waffles, bacon and yogurt. Nothing was lacking and the coffee was awesome. A great spot to stay!

Room tip: Always take the top floor corner rooms for a quiet night
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 10 October 2018 via mobile

This hotel was comfortable and looked updated and new. The staff was friendly. The hotel was in a location that was walkable to a lot of restaurants. Worcester is a fun place to stay near Boston but without the $300 price of a Boston hotel.

Reviewed 9 October 2018

I Loved staying at this Hotel. From the entrance of the Lobby to my Room, the décor of the hotel, the friendliness of the staff, location of Hotel. Definitely was a very Wonderful Place to stay. I Would

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 9 October 2018

I loved how I could completely control the A/C to make the room as cool as I liked. The price is a bit higher than what I usually want to spend, but the cleanliness made upFor it. I also liked the noon check-out.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 30 September 2018

If you like a ferm mattress, than this room is for you! Shares a parking lot with a Courtyard Marriot, to which I got confused with due to being tired! Made it all the way to the room which I thought was mine before I realized it.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
CindyM2891, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Worcester, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for the 4 star rating and the comments regarding your recent stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites in Worcester.
Love getting the 4 star rating, and happy you made it to the right place. We've all done that before when very tired after travel...makes for a great story I'm sure.
Feedback is key in our business, it helps us improve and be the very best for all our guests. Thank you for taking the time to comment.
Hope to see you again real soon at any of our Colwen Group Properties.

Sincerely