Just stayed at the Liberty Hill Inn for 6 days. It was an absolutely wonderful experience. The Innkeepers John & Kris are very warm and welcoming and make you feel right at home. They have a lot of personal information about the Cape (places to go, to see, where to eat) and they will draw out a map for you wherever you need to go.
The rooms are very nice and very clean. The breakfast was always very good! So were the Fresh Cookies every night.
I would definitely recommend this Inn ( Actually already did!!) and we will definitely go back again!
Joe & Marieke
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built by shipwrights in 1825, set back from the historic Old Kings Highway on a little knoll with lilacs, roses and centuries old rhododendron. This majestic inn reflects the charm and elegance of a bygone era. Yarmouth Port, is the "heart" of Cape Cod. Our central location provides easy and convenient access to all Cape Cod's attractions. You are invited to relax and enjoy nine spacious guest rooms - it's the ultimate Cape Cod experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Liberty Hill Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Liberty Hill Hotel Yarmouth Port
- Liberty Hill Inn Cape Cod/Yarmouth Port, MA