Liberty Hill Inn
Rodeway Inn(Hyannis)
Windrift Motel(West Yarmouth)
Econo Lodge(West Yarmouth)
View Hotel
All reviewscookiesoatmeal pancakesb bcape codwonderful hostsfruit basketcarriage housegrand pianothe main housethanks johnpoached pearnormandy roomnew englandeldridge roomevery morningliving roomfour poster bed
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 August 2011

The minute we arrived John and Kris, the Innkeepers, greeted us with a warm welcome, a nice glass of wine and a quick overview of the house. Our room was very charming, clean and relaxing. The breakfasts were delicious and we loved the concert quality piano music that Kris played for us during breakfast. John was very helpful with restaurant selections, directions, ferry schedules, etc...We really enjoyed our conversations, homemade peanut butter cookies and an overall great stay. We couldn't have been happier!

1  Thank danison96
Reviewed 20 August 2011

The innkeepers were warm and gracious and maintained a wonderful inn. The breakfasts were truly spectacular. Will absolutely return to the inn.

Room Tip: Rooms were very comfortable, quiet, great sleeping.
1  Thank Beachcity1
Reviewed 17 August 2011

The Liberty Hill Inn accomplishes what is practically impossible by providing a beautiful, impeccably maintained, comfortable yet sophisticated lodging, while making you feel like you are staying with friends. From the glass of wine, fun conversation and just baked peanut butter cookies that we enjoyed upon our arrival to the warm sendoff we were given as we departed, John and Kris made our brief stay flawless and went to great lengths to accommodate our every need. We can't recommend Liberty Hill Inn more highly.

4  Thank winstonct
Reviewed 16 August 2011

We recently stayed at the Liberty Hill Inn this summer, and we can’t say enough about how wonderful this place is. The innkeepers are phenomenal and very helpful, and – as the reviewers here have said many times – the breakfasts are amazing! I am getting hungry just thinking about them. The rooms are spotless, comfortable, and inviting. We love the individualized décor of each room. We’re repeat customers over the years and have stayed in Elizabeth’s Garden, Chase, Hallet, and Normandy – Hallet is our favorite (you just touch the bed and you’ll want to go to sleep). Most of all, though, we appreciate the warm and attentive service provided by John, Kris, and the wonderful staff. They’re great people and they make us want to keep coming back. Thanks for a wonderful experience!

Room Tip: Hallet is a great room!
3  Thank Travelers_in_NOVA
Reviewed 15 August 2011

Liberty Hill is a pretty little inn with clean, comfortable rooms (albeit they are on the small side) and very good breakfasts. There are nice little touches like complimentary in-room fruit baskets and bottled water, along with beach chairs and area info guides to borrow during your stay. The one thing that annoyed me was the innkeeper tends to "hover". He is a nice guy but a bit too talkative for my taste...made it impossible for my husband and I to enjoy breakfast because the guy kept talking our ear off. I found myself going out of my way to avoid him for fear of being subjected to yet another long, dull story.

Another negative is the shower. It is sooo small and the water pressure left a lot to be desired. Our room had a nice big jacuzzi but the shower was honestly the tiniest shower I've ever seen. I actually felt claustrophobic in that thing.

All in all, Liberty Hill is not a bad place to stay. On the contrary, it's actually quite lovely. But the experience for me just wasn't that great...I enjoyed the Old Manse Inn in Brewster much more.

• Stayed: August 2011