My first time here - was highly recommended by business associates. After staying in so many generic hotels when I travel on business, it was a real pleasure staying at Liberty Hill. The 2nd floor coach house room was spacious, with great amenities - including wireless internet. Really enjoyed the in-room fireplace as well! Outstanding breakfast in the morning - and the innkeepers graciously accommodated local business associates at breakfast as well. Attentive, personal service, close to everything...I will be bringing my wife back for a long romantic weekend during the summer and I will be staying again on future business trips to this area of the Cape.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built by shipwrights in 1825, set back from the historic Old Kings Highway on a little knoll with lilacs, roses and centuries old rhododendron. This majestic inn reflects the charm and elegance of a bygone era. Yarmouth Port, is the "heart" of Cape Cod. Our central location provides easy and convenient access to all Cape Cod's attractions. You are invited to relax and enjoy nine spacious guest rooms - it's the ultimate Cape Cod experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Odigeo, Agoda and HRS so you can book your Liberty Hill Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Liberty Hill Hotel Yarmouth Port
- Liberty Hill Inn Cape Cod/Yarmouth Port, MA