Liberty Hill was a delightful place to stay. From the ambience of the home and grounds, the comfortable accomadations, spacious bathrooms, and marvelous breakfast, each moment was a treat. Kris added to the wonderful breakfast by playing Chopin on the grand piano. John was most hopeful guiding us to nearby restaurants and attractions and histroical conversation. A very comfortable and pampered place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built by shipwrights in 1825, set back from the historic Old Kings Highway on a little knoll with lilacs, roses and centuries old rhododendron. This majestic inn reflects the charm and elegance of a bygone era. Yarmouth Port, is the "heart" of Cape Cod. Our central location provides easy and convenient access to all Cape Cod's attractions. You are invited to relax and enjoy nine spacious guest rooms - it's the ultimate Cape Cod experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda and Hotel.de so you can book your Liberty Hill Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Liberty Hill Hotel Yarmouth Port
- Liberty Hill Inn Cape Cod/Yarmouth Port, MA