We stayed at the Liberty Hill Inn for a long weekend and were expremely impressed! We have stayed at a number of B&B's in the past, and I can truely say that this inn goes up and beyond your expectations. We arrived late on Friday night, and John had called a local restaurant and had them stay open a bit later to seat us for dinner. He also surprised us and purchased the NYTimes for us one morning. He also drove us to and from the ferry and planned out spots for us on a drive around the Cape. The rooms were clean and beautiful. They even provided towels and chairs for the beach. There was port and sherry available every night. The breakfast was delicious. We would definitely stay there again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built by shipwrights in 1825, set back from the historic Old Kings Highway on a little knoll with lilacs, roses and centuries old rhododendron. This majestic inn reflects the charm and elegance of a bygone era. Yarmouth Port, is the "heart" of Cape Cod. Our central location provides easy and convenient access to all Cape Cod's attractions. You are invited to relax and enjoy nine spacious guest rooms - it's the ultimate Cape Cod experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Liberty Hill Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Liberty Hill Hotel Yarmouth Port
- Liberty Hill Inn Cape Cod/Yarmouth Port, MA