My wife and I spent 4 days at Liberty Hill with our hosts John and Kris. What an incredible Bed and Breakfast Liberty Hill Inn is. The main house is a beautiful old historic house in excellent shape, decorated very tastefully. We stayed in the Waterford Room in the main house, which was a very beautiful and comfortable room. John welcomed us when we checked in with a glass of wine. John and Kris were very friendly and easy to talk to. Kris was the cook who made excellent breakfasts every morning we were there. We told Kris that he was spoiling us and that he would have to visit our town in the future to cook some additional breakfasts for us.
The Inn was in a good location relative to site seeing the Cape. The Inn was in an area which was very quiet and peaceful. As far as if we would stay at Liberty Hill in the future if we came back, absolutely! We have stayed at 5 or 6 Bed and Breakfasts in the past, and Liberty Hill is at the top of the list.
Everything was excellent, John and Kris, keep up the great work.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built by shipwrights in 1825, set back from the historic Old Kings Highway on a little knoll with lilacs, roses and centuries old rhododendron. This majestic inn reflects the charm and elegance of a bygone era. Yarmouth Port, is the "heart" of Cape Cod. Our central location provides easy and convenient access to all Cape Cod's attractions. You are invited to relax and enjoy nine spacious guest rooms - it's the ultimate Cape Cod experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Liberty Hill Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Liberty Hill Hotel Yarmouth Port
- Liberty Hill Inn Cape Cod/Yarmouth Port, MA