Our thanks go to John and Kris for creating such a wonderful place to stay. The Inn is set in beautifully laid out grounds, with plenty of parking. Their attention to detail, quality of service and friendliness is second to none. From the moment we arrived, when they showed us around all the rooms they had available and asked us which we would prefer (at no extra cost) until the time we reluctantly left, they made us feel like friends. Nothing was too much trouble for them.
Breakfast was a special occasion. Fresh fruit, homemade muffins and a changing daily hot offering (homemade quiche, fresh fruit Belgian waffle etc).
Without doubt, the only place to stay in Yarmouth Port.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built by shipwrights in 1825, set back from the historic Old Kings Highway on a little knoll with lilacs, roses and centuries old rhododendron. This majestic inn reflects the charm and elegance of a bygone era. Yarmouth Port, is the "heart" of Cape Cod. Our central location provides easy and convenient access to all Cape Cod's attractions. You are invited to relax and enjoy nine spacious guest rooms - it's the ultimate Cape Cod experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Agoda, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Liberty Hill Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Liberty Hill Hotel Yarmouth Port
- Liberty Hill Inn Cape Cod/Yarmouth Port, MA