We recently returned from three nights at the Liberty Hill Inn. The house itself is lovely and John and Khris are fantastic hosts, full of useful information and very welcoming and accommodating. The food was home cooked and delicious. The home baked biscuits (cookies) were amazing. I wish I could make biscuits like that! The Inn was a great jumping off point for visits to Martha's Vineyard, Nantucket, Provincetown, and anywhere else on Cape Cod. Not a fault to be found - we had a great stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built by shipwrights in 1825, set back from the historic Old Kings Highway on a little knoll with lilacs, roses and centuries old rhododendron. This majestic inn reflects the charm and elegance of a bygone era. Yarmouth Port, is the "heart" of Cape Cod. Our central location provides easy and convenient access to all Cape Cod's attractions. You are invited to relax and enjoy nine spacious guest rooms - it's the ultimate Cape Cod experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, HRS, Odigeo, Agoda and Ebookers so you can book your Liberty Hill Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Liberty Hill Hotel Yarmouth Port
- Liberty Hill Inn Cape Cod/Yarmouth Port, MA