I can't tell you how wonderful this place is. The house is elegant and comfortable, beautifully decorated in traditional New England style. The owners, John and Kris, are perfectly lovely and generous to a fault. They stock the rooms with fruit/water/cereal bars, and they have jars of homemade cookies, wines and spirits, soft drinks and hot drinks in the dining room. The breakfasts are fresh and delicious. I really can't recommend this place highly enough.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built by shipwrights in 1825, set back from the historic Old Kings Highway on a little knoll with lilacs, roses and centuries old rhododendron. This majestic inn reflects the charm and elegance of a bygone era. Yarmouth Port, is the "heart" of Cape Cod. Our central location provides easy and convenient access to all Cape Cod's attractions. You are invited to relax and enjoy nine spacious guest rooms - it's the ultimate Cape Cod experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers and Agoda so you can book your Liberty Hill Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Liberty Hill Hotel Yarmouth Port
- Liberty Hill Inn Cape Cod/Yarmouth Port, MA