My partner and I have just come back from a fabulous 4 night stay at The Inn at Cape Cod.
This was our first visit to the cape and it could not have been better. The owners Helen and Mike do a fantastic job of looking after their guests and nothing was too much trouble. They were very friendly and helpful and gave us lots of information and maps and ideas of places to visit.
We were in Room 3 on the ground floor, which is probably one of the smaller rooms, but it was very comfortable. Nicely decorated and furnished. We had a Good size TV and a DVD player. The shower room was a bit on the small size, but they have done the best with the limited size. The shower was decent, robes, and Molton Brown toiletries. The bed and pillows were very comfy and we slept well after long days of sight seeing. The Property really is a luxury b&b and is every bit as good as it looks on the website. The living Room and hall were beautiful and there was a decent library beyond with lots of guide books and maps. There was also tea and coffee making facilities and lovely home made biscuits which we thought was a nice touch. The breakfasts were to die for. 4 courses and they varied each day. Helen is a great cook and this really set you up for the day.
The inn was easy to find and in an excellent location for exploring Cape Cod. There were a few restaurants within walking distance and we had a couple of excellent meals at the Inn next door.
I couldn't recommend this highly enough and we certainly hope to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An exquisite bed and breakfast inn located in historic Yarmouth Port, perfect for exploring Cape Cod, Nantucket & Martha's Vineyard, and within comfortable reach of Boston, New York, Providence and Newport. Walk to ocean and freshwater beaches, and 3 award-winning restaurants. The inn's gardens back onto a nature reserve and trails. The village has museums, art galleries and antique/gift shops. Island ferries, airport, whale-watching trips and Cape Cod theater are all within 10 minutes drive. A tranquil oasis in an area of outstanding natural beauty. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Inn at Cape Cod reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Cape Cod Hotel Yarmouth Port
- The Inn At Cape Cod Yarmouth Port, MA