Friendliest owners ever. The building is stunning on the outside but inside it is better. We checked in late so there was a letter for us with all the information we could ask for, even restaurant recommendations. A great library with books and DVDs, coffee and cookies all time, perfect living room. Nice yard with chairs.
And the breakfast! They have indoor or outdoor chairs and tables, home made everything, great coffee and when we were there they had home made lemon curd muffins, I felt like I was in London :)
The room had the perfect size, the bathroom had a lot of facilities. We even had a DVD player!
The owners are amazing, they make you feel at home. They provided us with a lot of information of the area and really nice tips.
If you want to spend a weekend out of the city, this is the place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An exquisite bed and breakfast inn located in historic Yarmouth Port, perfect for exploring Cape Cod, Nantucket & Martha's Vineyard, and within comfortable reach of Boston, New York, Providence and Newport. Walk to ocean and freshwater beaches, and 3 award-winning restaurants. The inn's gardens back onto a nature reserve and trails. The village has museums, art galleries and antique/gift shops. Island ferries, airport, whale-watching trips and Cape Cod theater are all within 10 minutes drive. A tranquil oasis in an area of outstanding natural beauty. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Inn at Cape Cod reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Cape Cod Hotel Yarmouth Port
- The Inn At Cape Cod Yarmouth Port, MA