We stayed here three years ago and vowed we'd return - something that we'd never normally do as we're anxious to see as many new places as we can. However, for this place we were willing to make an exception. The building is beautiful. One can relax in the lounge area downstairs or in the shady garden. This time we stayed in the Plantation Suite, which has a balcony that runs across the front of the house. The room was spacious, with a huge four poster bed and flat screen tv, lounge area with fridge, fire (which we obviously didn't use in August but which would be very cosy in winter) and another tv and bathroom with shower. Molten Brown toiletries, robes, coffee machine on the landing with a generous jar of home made cookies on tap. Helen's cooking is one of the main attractions: breakfast is served inside or outside and consists of juice, home made granola, an imaginative fruit course, followed by a hot dish - sweet and savoury alternated - we had frittata one day, for example, a fabulous cranberry bake the next - and then a scone, muffin, slice of apricot Madeira etc. Wonderful stuff. Many of her recipes are on their website. Helen and her husband, Mike, are solicitous and always ready with useful information. This really is a very special place to relax. There's an excellent restaurant next door and others within walking distance. This is a great base to explore the cape. Would recommend unreservedly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An exquisite bed and breakfast inn located in historic Yarmouth Port, perfect for exploring Cape Cod, Nantucket & Martha's Vineyard, and within comfortable reach of Boston, New York, Providence and Newport. Walk to ocean and freshwater beaches, and 3 award-winning restaurants. The inn's gardens back onto a nature reserve and trails. The village has museums, art galleries and antique/gift shops. Island ferries, airport, whale-watching trips and Cape Cod theater are all within 10 minutes drive. A tranquil oasis in an area of outstanding natural beauty. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Inn at Cape Cod reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Cape Cod Hotel Yarmouth Port
- The Inn At Cape Cod Yarmouth Port, MA