We started our New England trip with a 4 night stay at the Inn at Cape Cod. The Plantation Suite was exactly as shown on the internet: lovingly decorated, comfortably furnished with everything you need, a super king size bed and spotlessly clean. The suite, although compact, has a cozy seating area around an open fireplace and an outside deck for ones exclusive use. The Plantation suite is at the front of the house overlooking the front garden and the Old Kings' Highway which we found a bit noisy in the mornings.
The Inn has an inviting lounge area, a well equipped "guest pantry" with coffee and tea making facilities as well as the daily choice of mouthwatering homemade cookies and a refrigerator for the guests convenience. The thing that makes the Inn at Cape Cod even more special than the beautiful colonial mansion is, however, undoubtedly Helen and Mike - the Innkeepers. These two warm and charming but always professional hosts create a unique atmosphere of luxury boarding with a very personal touch. Helen pampered us with her daily breakfast creations: always fresh, always different and always beautifully presented. Mike's recommendations for places of interest around Cape Cod and his willingness to arrange and reserve anything we needed was outstanding. The restaurant tips that they provided, especially the one for a special occasion, were spot-on and shows their fundamental knowledge of the area.
Our stay at the Inn was perfect and we could not have started our tour any better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An exquisite bed and breakfast inn located in historic Yarmouth Port, perfect for exploring Cape Cod, Nantucket & Martha's Vineyard, and within comfortable reach of Boston, New York, Providence and Newport. Walk to ocean and freshwater beaches, and 3 award-winning restaurants. The inn's gardens back onto a nature reserve and trails. The village has museums, art galleries and antique/gift shops. Island ferries, airport, whale-watching trips and Cape Cod theater are all within 10 minutes drive. A tranquil oasis in an area of outstanding natural beauty. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Agoda, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Hotel.de so you can book your The Inn at Cape Cod reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Cape Cod Hotel Yarmouth Port
- The Inn At Cape Cod Yarmouth Port, MA