“A special place that feels like home.”
Review of Old Yarmouth Inn

Old Yarmouth Inn
Price range: US$10 - US$33
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: The Old Yarmouth Inn offers classic cuisine for the next generation; the best in fresh local fish, shellfish, steaks and pasta. Whether you are looking for a casual meal in our cozy wood paneled tavern or a view of our gardens from the dining room, once you have experiencedThe Old Yarmouth Inn's delightful menu, warm, friendly staff and awesome wine selection you will know why we have become one of the most popular dining destinations on the Cape
Reviewed 6 January 2019

We have been a number of times for the Sunday brunch and are always satisfied. The selection of entrees are a varied treat as well as the salad and dessert selection. Today the ravioli selection and the beet salad were particularly good. Not to mention how terrific the Bloody Mary was. I would be remiss not to mention our server Shannon. She manages to make us feel at home and remembers our orders from the last few visits. What a joy.

Date of visit: January 2019

Reviewed 28 December 2018 via mobile

My wife and I had dinner at The Old Yarmouth Inn in December. The restaurant is very cozy and wonderfully decorated for Christmas with several fireplaces going. The atmosphere was excellent. We chose to sit at the large bar. Our cocktails were outstanding and the bartender, who was also our server, was entertaining. We started with a calamari appetizer. It was the best we’ve had on the Cape in years. For dinner, my wife had the braised ribs with mashed potatoes and roasted veggies. The ribs and veggies were very good. I had the duck with puréed cauliflower and roasted veggies. The duck was good but just slightly over-cooked. Overall, we had a very nice time and will be back.

Date of visit: December 2018
Sheila F, Owner at Old Yarmouth Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2019

Happy New Year and thank you for your review, I am pleased that you had a good first experience. Please revisit and we will make sure it is a 5 star experience!
Many Thanks

Reviewed 12 December 2018

Recently attended a Christmas Party at one of the oldest inns in the country located on 6A, the old King’s Highway. We were welcomed to a blazing fire across from the welcome desk and received attentive service throughout the evening. The food was delicious and the atmosphere warm and inviting.

Date of visit: December 2018
Sheila F, Owner at Old Yarmouth Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2018

Thank you for your review. We are very lucky to have the opportunity to host so many events in our various Dining Rooms and their satisfaction is our highest priority and I am so glad we succeeded with your group. I hope you will come back and enjoy dinner on your own!
Many Thanks, Sheila

Reviewed 12 December 2018

the owners are hands on, the service is excellent but lets not forget about the food.
it is great lunch or dinner.
strongly suggest the specials. they are always a winner.

Date of visit: August 2018

Thank you for your review - and you are right, as good as our menu is anytime - I ALWAYS recommend the specials - Chef Regina and her crew do an amazing job and we do appreciate you taking note of that.
Many Thanks

Reviewed 8 December 2018 via mobile

I love this restaurant in general - the ambiance, the servers are great, the food and drinks are great. This deserves a seperate review because of the cape ( Nantucket bay) scallops. I was beyond thrilled to see them as a special. I typically get them in the fall in nantucket at the fish market. I hadn’t been over to the island this fall so of course I ordered them. In a word, they were unbelievable. Sweet, tender, fresh ( like caught that morning fresh), and cooked to perfection. They have them ( hopefully) thru the remainder of Dec and into Jan, Feb depending on weather.

Date of visit: December 2018

As I read your review I am smiling since we just received another small batch of Bay Scallops today - their sweet deliciousness speaks for themselves, but I have to give a nod to our kitchen that prepare them perfectly everytime. Thank you for your review and I hope we see you again before the season for those bay scallops ends.
Many Thanks,