“Great food”

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Elmsford, New York
“Great food”
Reviewed 4 August 2014

Certainly worth a visit if you can get a table, extremely busy restaurant. I would recommend booking in advance. The food was fresh and well presented and our server was attentive and very polite.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank rainely

Harwich
“Great food, mediocre service”
Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

Their food is amazing. It's exactly what you picture for the price you are paying. Very fresh! The only down fall is the wait staff. Maybe because it's always extremely busy? It takes 10 mins to get a water!! Other than that I recommend this restaurant in a heart beat. My hubby and I are regulars here... Get the chocolate flourless cake!!!

Plymouth, Massachusetts
“Japanese food at its best”
Reviewed 29 July 2014

I hesitated writing this review because I wanted to keep it a secret, but when you find a gem you want to share. If you order a simple salad you can't quite figure out why you have never tasted such fresh greens...apparently, the owner has his own garden.

The seafood ranks up there with the best in NYC...as does the presentation. When I question chefs about their favorite restaurants on the Cape, they will inevitably name Inaho.

I like to head to the Cape Cinema for a movie in that wonderful old theater and then go to Inaho for dinner. See you there, but please DON'T TAKE MY TABLE.

• Visited July 2014
Massachusetts
“Great food, erratic service”
Reviewed 26 July 2014

We ordered 2 miso soups, but the server forgot one of them..We ordered edamame as we thought it would come immediately, however, there was a long wait even for that. It is a very busy restaurant and it seems it is difficult for the kitchen part, hot cooked food, to coordinate with the sushi bar. For instance, my husband received his chicken teriyaki long before I received my sushi. Finally, my husband started to eat his by then cold dinner, and when mine finally did arrive, I just took it to go. We had been there long enough! Of course, the reason the restaurant is so crowded and popular is that the food is great! And the sushi is more than "almost NYC quality!" Perhaps better...Just know what to expect, and enjoy the food.

• Visited July 2014
“Poor service, average overpriced food”
Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

Went for what was meant to be a great meal - however have to agree with many reviews on here in regards to service. It was well below average and I was thoroughly disappointed. I could have delivered the drinks and food quicker myself.
The food itself was ok, yet nothing awe inspiring. There was far too much wasabi in my sushi - it was almost inedible!! Tempura dishes were fair, light batter as expected.
None of the appetisers or mains arrived together for our party. Everything seemed disorganised and sporadic. The waitresses and hostess were merely full of their own self importance and were down right rude!
I hope others don't experience the same problems however poor service does appear to be a recurring theme throughout reviews on here.
Will not return.