“An instant favorite!”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 15 September 2017

From the moment that you walk in, you are welcomed by the owner and staff. The menu has a great mix of Mediterranean and American foods. There is a great selection for vegetarians p, which is rare in Cape Cod. Although we were there on a very busy night, it was a lovely place to be! The owner, Paul is most gracious and generous, offering extras to all of his guests! He treats you as though you are long-lost cousins or dear friends. I would definitely go back!!

Reviewed 14 September 2017

We visited in late afternoon for a combo lunch/dinner. First of all, the place is spotless. We were treated to a pizza slice while we waited with our drinks for our food. We shared calamari - it had a nice twist in that it included capers. My friend had eggplant parmesan, which was tasty and huge. She had to take half home. I had a chicken gyro - great. As we live in the area, we will return on those nights when we just don't feel like cooking and want somehting tasty.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

We fell in love with this place! We're a family of five, with 3 kids and we are Greek. We all thoroughly enjoyed the food and the service! We ordered 2 different burgers that were absolutely amazing! We've eaten our share of burgers, but they're all bun and you can't get your mouth around it!. These burgers were served on thin round bread, so you tasted the actual burger..not just the bun. We also ordered souvlaki, which is meat on skewers. It came with pita bread, fries,tzatziki sauce (like no other I've ever tasted in the U.S.) and 3 skewers of meat. It was just like Greece. The food is fresh,
delicious, and very reasonably priced. We liked it that they served pizza instead of bread in the beginning and ended with vanilla ice cream. What a treat!! Wish they were closer...We would be our go to Greek restaurant. Definitely going back when on the
Cape.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

I thought that Royal II was an Asian restaurant, so I was delighted to see a Greek menu, but with other country's fares included. I love Avolemeno soup, especially as it is one that i never try to make. It and a small salad (unfortunately made with non-nutritional iceberg lettuce) came with my moussaka that was delicious with the right combo of roasted eggplant, beef & béchamel sauce. ($17.25). My friend had the shrimp quesadilla that was creamy & with an appropriate amount of shrimp. It was served with salsa, guacamole, & sour cream. The other guest had a "Bites" item--chicken, I think, that she always gets when she comes to Royal II. The waitress was wonderful. Patient. We were talking so much it took a long time before we even looked at the menu! She brought separate checks without us even asking for this. AND the owner treated us to a small scoop of very creamy vanilla icecream! Ah! A Greek "bearing gifts!"

1  Thank bsbBelize
Reviewed 4 September 2017

We were looking for a moderately priced meal with good food, and decided to stop at Royal II. Service was friendly and prompt. We received a complimentary slice of pizza to begin. My husband ordered the moussaka and pronounced it among the best ever. It was accompanied by a fresh Greek salad. I started with a small Caesar salad and had the appetizer crab cakes as a main course. There were two crab cakes - delicious - almost all lump crab with just enough filler to hold them together. Wine was reasonably priced as well. The meal was completed with a complimentary small dish of ice cream. We would definitely go back!