“Great Italian food!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 4 March 2014 via mobile

Thier pizza is the best! Pepperoni is my favorite, they also have sandwiches and Calzones, they are also open all year,

1  Thank Edward B

Reviewed 7 January 2014

We used to order a few times a week as I loved the Greek salad until they went to fake chicken. No we go to another local, more money but, better takeout quality. Bummer, because I used to rave to my friends about their grilled chicken in a world where we try to eat healthy.

2  Thank Susan S
Reviewed 14 October 2013

After nearly 3 weeks of hotel menus we really needed something simple on our last night. This is mainly for take outs, but you can order food at the counter and eat at inside or outside tables. Very good salad and pizza and house wines served in plastic beakers. Just what we wanted.

1  Thank Eppingedger
Reviewed 24 September 2013 via mobile

Stopped in mid-afternoon for a quick bite. Ordered a small pizza, which undoubtedly was made fresh, as it took 23 minutes and came out "burn the roof of your mouth" hot. It was fine for a passing-thru lunch. Not a place I'd seek out or be a regular if I lived in the area, but wouldn't go out of my way to avoid it, either.

1  Thank periphery10
Reviewed 10 September 2013

We live locally and normally get our pizza at another place but decided to give Pizza by Evan a try. The woman on the phone was very nice. We got our order to go. The pizza was good but their large pizza is fairly small. We also got an order of Buffalo wings where you got six wings. Again, they were tasty but very small for the price we paid. They also serve subs, calzones and that kind of thing. I'd be willing to try them but I probably wouldn't get another pizza there.

1  Thank L R