“Great panzarotti!!!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 1 August 2014

Stopped after a day of travel. Drinks and panzarotti. Be REALLY hungry if you order the large! A good find.

1  Thank Deb4347

Reviewed 29 July 2014

Pizza by Evan is superb dining...... great food, fast service and great customer service. I would recommend this eating establishment to all!! Delicious!!!

1  Thank Babsy323
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Pizza here is exceptional. Wish there was a little more to their salad, though! A little pricey for the size.

1  Thank Olivia V
Reviewed 9 July 2014

i always order pizzas for our office and everyone loves your pizzas-the buffalo chicken always goes first!

1  Thank Steve K
Reviewed 3 July 2014

We have been coming to Cape every weekend to stay at a house we rented for the summer. We get something from here at least one time every weekend. I love the Bianco pizza (minus the fresh garlic) with my added broccoli, chicken and mushrooms. Red sauce bothers me and its hard to find a good white pizza.. this one is the best one I have ever had.
Veggies were fresh, grilled chicken was real chicken and broccoli was still crunchy. Now that I have had it.. Im not sure how I can live the non summer season without it!
My husband is a fan of their meatball sub.
The staff is so kind and does not rush you and are happy to talk to you to make sure your meal will be exactly what you want