“Our Most Favorite B&B!!”
Review of The Kings Inne

and 1 more site!
The Kings Inne
Reviewed 5 June 2014

We have just returned from a 3 week trip to Cape Cod and Maine. We started out here at Kings Inn and would have stayed the whole 3 weeks if we weren't already booked in other places. My husband, sister and I stayed in the 2 upstairs rooms that were absolutely beautiful. Paul served his very yummy breakfasts which were so much food we had to skip lunch each day. Carina was so much fun to talk with--They were both delightful hosts. If it wasn't such a long drive for us we would be trying to get there again this summer. Looking forward to seeing them next year!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
carinalewis, Owner at The Kings Inne, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2014

Thanks so much for your review!! We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. It was a pleasure to meet you all and we look forward to the next time!

Reviewed 30 April 2014

This was the perfect choice for my husband and me when we needed a scenic weekend of serious R&R before returning to the real world. The adorable Victorian house couldn't be more charming, the breakfasts more delicious and the hosts more hospitable! We took their shopping and dining recommendations -- as we weren't familiar with the Cape's shops and restaurants -- and they steered us to all the right places. We filled up the trunk with some wonderful finds. The weekend was a huge amount of fun and we can't wait to repeat it. Yes, it rained the whole time we were there but you know what? We couldn't have cared less. We had a blast anyway.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
carinalewis, Owner at The Kings Inne, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2014

Thanks so much for taking the time to review our inn-we are delighted you enjoyed your stay and we enjoyed meeting you both. We hope to see you again soon (hopefully without rain!)

Reviewed 20 January 2014

My fiancé and I first went to the Kings Inne in the summer of 2012. It was our first time to Cape Cod as well. We fell in love with Cape Cod as well as the Kings Inne. We will never stay anywhere else. The environment at the Kings Inne is welcoming, calm, relaxing and feels like you are staying with really nice and fun relatives. Both Carina and Paul were so helpful in helping us plan out our stay: where to go, what to do and what to see. The breakfast is beyond amazing!!!! Paul really puts a lot of thought and effort into his breakfast creations. It's a 4 course breakfast that will fuel you up for an adventurous day. My fiancé loves to eat and we are both super hungry in the morning, so waking up to the smell of Paul cooking in the kitchen was always welcome! We loved our stay in 2012 that we went back for our second year in a row in 2013. Again, it was a great stay! We became even closer with Carina and Paul and really enjoyed their company when we were just hanging outside the Inne on their bench on a beautiful summer night. They made our second stay so special (we had just gotten engaged). They had champagne waiting for us in the room when we arrived. Such a nice touch! We are even inviting Carina and Paul to our wedding this June! The Kings Inne is a must stay for anyone taking a relaxing trip to Cape Cod!!!

Room Tip: You can't go wrong with the room selection! But check out the website to see what each room offe...
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jacqui C
carinalewis, Owner at The Kings Inne, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2014

Thanks so much for your review, its always appreciated! We love having you 2 stay here and are excited you plan to stay here for years to come. We are so lucky to live in such a wonderful neighborhood and are so close to the best of the cape. Congratulations on your upcoming nuptials- we were honored to be invited to your wedding celebrations- see you soon!

Reviewed 1 January 2014

After a longer than anticipated journey from the UK, I finally arrived at the King's Inne, late in the evening, tired and bedraggled but was greeted with such warmth and friendliness that I instantly relaxed and went into holiday mode on the spot. My room in this beautiful period B&B was huge, incredibly comfortable, spotlessly clean and a huge amount of thought had been put into all the available extras. I came down the next morning to the most incredible breakfast (catering for my pescetarian diet with ease) and these daily feasts pretty much set me up for an entire day, food-wise. Both Carina and Paul were fun, friendly, incredibly conscientious hosts and demonstrated a great understanding of the specific needs of every guest staying with them. The position of the inn on the Old King's Highway (route 6A) was absolutely perfect for touring that area of the Cape, and there were some beautiful walks and running routes straight out of the door - I had seen both osprey and deer within five minutes - not to mention some great restaurants within staggering distance and the wonderfully eccentric Edward Gorey Museum. I look forward to staying there again in the future!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Ali J
carinalewis, Owner at The Kings Inne, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2014

Thanks so much for your review- we really appreciate your comments and are delighted you enjoyed your stay here. We are lucky to live nestled in this beautiful, historic area and we encourage our guests to explore the trails and neighborhood on our doorstep. Having 3 restaurants within "staggering distance" is also useful, nice not have to drive to get great food and ambience. It was a pleasure to meet you and we look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to the Cape!

Reviewed 4 December 2013

Another long weekend on Cape Cod and at The Kings Inne. The Kings Inne is always first class and I am never disappointed! Already searching for another long weekend so I can return. I highly recommend this beautiful bed and breakfast!! Thank you Paul and Carina!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo

Thank you for your review- as always its a pleasure to have to stay here and we are delighted you once again have chosen The Kings Inne as a base for your Cape adventures- we look forward to your next visit!!

Reviewed 28 November 2013

We had a wonderful experience staying at the King's Inne. The inn keepers, Paul and Corina, were very friendly and helpful. Our room was beautiful, the area delightful, and Paul cooked us a wonderful breakfast. It was by far the best bed and breakfast we have ever stayed at. If you are visiting Cape Cod, you must try the King's Inne!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
carinalewis, Owner at The Kings Inne, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2013

Thanks for your review, its very much appreciated! We are delighted you enjoyed your stay with us and beautiful Yarmouth Port and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 13 November 2013

I was so fortunate to pick this wonderful inn instead of the usual hotel stay for my short business trip to the cape. I was greeted very warmly even before I reached the door by Carina. She showed me my suite (gorgeous and very comfortable). She then gave me recommendations for dinner and included detailed information on menu items to be sure to consider. That's much better than a hotel service!
Breakfast was fantastic, with coffee at the ready early and everything available to make tea, should I have preferred that. After breakfast Carina and Paul made sue I understood exactly how to drive to my appointment in Hyannis. I found it easily and was right on time with no stress or worries. Again, no hotel does that! When I arrived back at the inn that day Carina took time out of her day to show me the neighborhood and nearby beaches and other points of interest.
The second morning I had to leave the inn very early for a flight out of Boston and, even though I insisted I only needed coffee for the drive, Paul was up before me and made me a delicious parfait, brakfast breads ands coffee. What great service. I'll be back and next time I'll bring my wife for a longer stay.
Thanks for making me feel at home and treating me like a king. Kings Inne is a great place to stay on Cape Cod.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
carinalewis, Owner at The Kings Inne, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2013

Thanks for your review- we really appreciate your kind words. We are so lucky to live in such a beautiful neighborhood, so close to the bay, good restaurants etc and within just 10 minutes drive of Hyannis and the ferries etc. We look forward to your return with your wife so you can experience even more of the beauty of the Cape. Thanks again!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Yarmouth Port
The Blushing Oyster Bed & Breakfast
The Village Inn Cape Cod
The Village Inn Cape Cod
#2 of 8 in Yarmouth Port

Been to The Kings Inne? Share your experiences!