“Comfort in the heart of Cape Cod”

The Blushing Oyster Bed & Breakfast
Okemos, Michigan
“Comfort in the heart of Cape Cod”
Reviewed 9 July 2014

We truly enjoyed our 3 day stay at the Blsuhing Oyster. The B&B was very comfortable and Holly was the perfect hostess with wonderful breakfasts each morning. The location is hard to beat in the heart of Cape Cod. We will plna to return in the future.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Blushing O, Owner at The Blushing Oyster Bed & Breakfast, responded to this review, 14 October 2014
Thank you for your review. I appreciate that you took the time to send words that can better help future travelers. I would enjoy seeing you again if you take another excursion to Cape Cod.
Take care,
Holly

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Cleveland, Ohio
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Our room looked like a page out of Traditional Home magazine. Everything was fresh and updated with all the modern amenities. The linens were plush and our king sized bed was the best bed I've ever slept in.

Holly is a excellent hostess. The food was so flavorful, creative, beautifully seasoned and presented, that this hard core carnivore spent a week here without realizing all the breakfasts were vegetarian until I read other reviews.

We thought this mid cape location was convenient to everything with lots of nice walks and biking.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
I enjoyed getting to know both of you over the week of your stay on the Cape. I am pleased that you enjoyed breakfast and all the biking and lobster roll reviews. I also had a chance to sample the free yoga class you took on the green, offered all summer. I would love to see you again on your next trip to the coast. Be happy and healthy.
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed 19 June 2014

My husband and I came to the Blushing Oyster to celebrate my birthday weekend. Our room was clean and lovely, breakfast was outstanding and Holly was incredibly accommodating, sweet, funny and attended to all my dietary needs. The B&B is centrally located and we were able to walk almost everywhere we wanted to go - other places were a quick drive. Highly recommended!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank you for the kind review. I am happy that you chose The Blushing Oyster for your special Birthday celebration and that you were pleased with your stay. I truly hope to see you again on your next visit to the Cape.
Take care,
Wayland, Massachusetts
Reviewed 12 June 2014

My husband & I so enjoyed our first stay at The Blushing Oyster B & B that I wanted to have my sister join me for a much needed respite overnight. It was just as wonderful the second time. Comfortable accommodation, great location, helpful hostess Holly, and delicious creative breakfast.....I hope to return again and will recommend The Blushing Oyster to friends.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
It was great to see you again and meet your sister. I'm so glad that you had the chance to go kayaking together to enjoy the wonderful Cape Cod waters.
I look forward to seeing you again in the future.
Be well,
Coquitlam, Canada
Reviewed 17 May 2014

I enjoyed a 4 night stay in May. Holly is a wonderful Innkeeper and made me feel right at home. Breakfasts were delicious and a great start to each day. The rooms are lovely, very clean, bright and spacious. The location is perfect too; central to everything and the neighbourhood itself is wonderful for walking and taking in all the charm of Cape Cod.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
Blushing O, Owner at The Blushing Oyster Bed & Breakfast, responded to this review, 3 June 2014
Thank you for the words of appraisal. I enjoyed our talks about travel and plans for the future.
Good luck ahead in all of your endeavors and I will look to see you again sometime ahead.
Hope you make it to Scotland...... see you there!
Roswell, GA
Reviewed 7 May 2014

My husband and I stayed at The Blushing Oyster over a weekend in May. It was his first experience at a B&B and he was thoroughly impressed. The rooms are spotlessly clean, bright and spacious. The location is great - just a quick 10 minute drive from Hyannis.

Holly, the owner is incredibly sweet, friendly and warm. She was extremely welcoming and served delightful breakfasts.

We highly recommend The Blushing Oyster without any hesitations at all!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
I was so happy to hear that the first Bed and Breakfast experience for your husband was a success. As an innkeeper, it informs me that I was appreciated in providing the expected care to my guests. I'm very flattered that the culinary experience was so well received as well. Thanks again for the kind words and I look forward to seeing you both again on your next visit to the Cape.
Regards, Holly
Stourbridge, United Kingdom
Reviewed 27 April 2014

We stayed here as part of our visit to Boston and New England for our honeymoon. Would highly recommend. Well looked after and something a little different for breakfast - bread and butter pudding and artichoke and mushroom frittata were our treats for our two night stay.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
I am so pleased that you chose to stay with me for part of your honeymoon trip to the States. It was very clear how special this time was for you even though you have been "together for so long". it was a great pleasure to have you here and to visit with you each morning.
Come again, it will be great to see you.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Yarmouth Port
#2 of 8 in Yarmouth Port
The Village Inn Cape Cod
The Village Inn Cape Cod
#3 of 8 in Yarmouth Port

Been to The Blushing Oyster Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!