“Always a great time!!!!”

Firekeeper's Casino
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Always a great time at Firekeepers. I live within an hour drive of 6 casinos and Firekeepers by far is my favorite. Tons of fun slots with great pay backs and your gambling bucks last a long time.
Service is outstanding from the valet, front desk representatives to the floor staff. Wonderful variety of restaurants to choose from. Great times are always spinning at Firekeepers!!

Reviewed 28 July 2014

Been here couple times a while back. Great place! Yea, they'll take your money sooner or later (but VP does seem to pay well!) Service is fantastic here!!! Nice inside too. Best casino outside of Vegas I can think of!

1  Thank luvscigars
Reviewed 24 July 2014

Stopped at this Casino on the way home from a shopping trip to Michigan City. Nicer, newer casino games and slots. Very clean bathrooms and casino floors. A lot of slots to chose from, we went on a Sunday around 6 and the crowd was not bad. Restaurants located in side were nice with a variety of food to chose from. We decided to eat at the food cafe and order pizza and salads, food was served with in 15 minutes and was pretty good. Prices were reasonable, medium pizza, cheese bread, salad for 4 was about $25. This also included drinks. WE all went home winners with the slots! Plan to stop by again when we are in the area. Security and staff were all very helpful with questions and directions.

1  Thank MelindaJ79
Reviewed 24 July 2014

Impressive from the outside, disappointing on the inside. The way the casino is laid out leaves much to be desired. And the atmosphere seemed dark and confining to me compared to newer places like the Hollywood franchises. Regarding the "state of the art" smoke filtration...meh - it was still smoky. We ate at the low budget restaurant 24/7. Place smelled like cooking oil/grease. Staff was the saving grace here, and at the players club. Can't say I won't be back - maybe if I happen to be close by, but its' not worth my 2-hour drive from the Toledo area. Unless the Beatles are playing in the concert room:-)

4  Thank Hugo M
Reviewed 9 July 2014

Boy, I don't know about you, but I have never been to such a greedy casino! They have regulars there who know what machine to play and win. But, if you don't you will lose every penny you came with, I am not kidding. I did not see one taxable jackpot in the four long hours I was there. I just wish the State of Michigan had any supervision of these Indian casinos. Can you imagine a casino with no outside supervision! They can do whatever they want. I don't think the machines pay out at all, unless you are a regular with their top card. Please, avoid this one!!!

9  Thank terri t