“Best Casino in Michigan!”

Firekeeper's Casino
Fenton
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Best Casino in Michigan!”
Reviewed 7 August 2014

I was forced to write this review after I read some of the "terrible" reviews. I feel sorry for the staff and management at Firekeepers that people are even allowed to review casinos. With that being said, my review is about the casino not the amount we win or lose when we visit. Firekeepers is hands down the cleanest, most updated casino in Michigan. The staff always goes out of their way to make sure our needs are met. My husband plays in the high stakes area and the service and amenities at Firekeepers high stakes area BLOW EVERY MICHIGAN CASINO OUT OF THE WATER. The comps at Firekeepers far exceed the comps at other Michigan casinos, so much so that we quit visiting other casinos and strictly "invest" in Firekeepers! Our host Lee goes above and beyond to make every trip enjoyable. Gambling is not a guaranteed income, that's what you have a job for. Sometimes you win and sometimes you lose but regardless of which you do, you cannot deny the pure class at Firekeepers Casino. Holding a grudge because you lost money? Here's an idea, DON'T GAMBLE.

3 Thank Missyoung23

Roseville, Michigan, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“quick get-away”
Reviewed 6 August 2014

We live in the Det. metro area so the drive is only a hour and a half to get there. The rooms are very clean as well as the whole Casino. The $5 dollar breakfast they have on Tuesday is great, just get there early or you'll be in line. The staff go's out of their way to keep u happy and I can't really think of any negative things to say about the place. Parking is ample and the restaurants on site all have good food.

1 Thank dmo5791
Indianapolis, Indiana
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“5 years and iv been going 1...downhill imo”
Reviewed 6 August 2014

My fiance and i were there 2 weekends ago and they had a drawing for 3 cars...one at 6pm, 1 at 8 then the final at 10pm...Anyhow the first 2 were drew in very fast fashion...Let me say i have been involved in very large value drawings...anyhow when 10pm came along it was a 40 minute wait watching the gals on the phone and the guy leaning in saying give us time were not ready. I stood right there from 930pm till the drawing with mic and video rolling...This final drawing was a 100& complete scam against the poor patrons waiting to have their winning entry drawn. THERE WAS NO NEED TO WAIT> THEY SHOULD HAD JUST SET EVERYONE FREE SO THEY DIDNT HAVE TO LITERALLY HAVE THEIR HEALS BURNING AS WELL AS HAVE THEIR HEALS TAKEN FOR A POOR RIDE.

THE FINAL FORD SHELBY WAS FIXED FOR WHO THE CASINO WANTED TO HAVE A FEMALE WINNER WITH POINTS TO SAY THE LEAST IN THE HONOR THE WAY FIREKEEPERS WANTS THINGS CAUSE ALL THERE WERE SCAMMED ON THE FINAL DRAWING> I WILL NOT SPEAK ON THE OTHER 2. I JUST KNOW FOR A FACT THE SHLBY WAS A FIXED DRAWING AND OBVIOUS AT THAT.

THE drawing for the porsche on the 10th of august who i would boycot do to facts that stand. I have been a regular at this casino for a year now stayed at least 15 nights and know when you smell smoke theres fire and dont let them be keepers with your patronage.Im being honest and need no money nor a car. Its simply a shame firekeepers has done this. I hope they have done this with shame. Use your money wisely and find a better payout/w perks casino. I feel bad i have helped fill the floors at firekeepers. Never again and i hope you believe this so you can have a possibility at winning at another casino. There are many. Find a new one! True, real and honest to be reviewing for you so you dont fall victim to lies. If they do this for a car then the machines are a whisper in the wind. At fire(burning your money)keepers no not burning your money their just stealing and scamming. ODDS ON THE MACHINES ARE VERY< VERY SLIM AS WELL. I have won although iwill let you know your odds at firekeepers are 30/100 at best...would rather put them in the 20/100% payout...Very transparent casino and their cards are falling...and not in the patrons favor...for the few that do win such as myself...consider yourself very lucky!

Visited August 2014
8 Thank KM S
Kalamazoo, Michigan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Always a great time!!!!”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Always a great time at Firekeepers. I live within an hour drive of 6 casinos and Firekeepers by far is my favorite. Tons of fun slots with great pay backs and your gambling bucks last a long time.
Service is outstanding from the valet, front desk representatives to the floor staff. Wonderful variety of restaurants to choose from. Great times are always spinning at Firekeepers!!

Perrysburg, Ohio
32 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 91 helpful votes
“Great Service!”
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Been here couple times a while back. Great place! Yea, they'll take your money sooner or later (but VP does seem to pay well!) Service is fantastic here!!! Nice inside too. Best casino outside of Vegas I can think of!

1 Thank luvscigars