“Incredible, everytime!!”

Dining options: Reservations
Battle Creek, Michigan
“Incredible, everytime!!”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Everytime we eat at Malia, our experience is outstanding. The wait staff is very attentive and the food is excellent!! They have daily specials with fresh flown in foods, a very nice change from the normal eateries.

Trinidad, Texas
“Delicious!”
Reviewed 17 February 2014

We slipped inside to have a light lunch and to get out of the cold. I had the most delicious salad and soup but was so excited to find such a great atmosphere here in Battle Creek...the Cereal City.

• Visited February 2014
“Words can not describe the pleasure of the whole experience!”
Reviewed 15 February 2014 via mobile

From the start my wife and I were amazed. The waitstaff were pleasant and enjoyable. Even though we didn't make reservations they were happy to find us a place to enjoy their food. The menu is a delight to read through and an individual choice a challenge. I had a special of the day and my wife choose from the menu. We both couldn't of been happier with our choices. Once again I can't compliment the staff enough on their courtesy and warmth. Bravo! A better restaurant I have never been to.

New York City, New York
“Just What Battle Creek Needs!”
Reviewed 6 February 2014

Wow! I grew up in Battle Creek and I can tell you there was nothing even close to Malia Mediterranean Bistro. Recently, while visiting, my party ate at Malia's. We shared the Bruschetta, Mushroom Soup, Grilled Salmon with Risotto, Spaghetti Malia with Italian Sausage and the flourless chocolate torte. Each dish was delicious and unique, but not so as to confuse the tastebuds. The flavors are delicate and don't overwhelm. The meals was beautifully arranged, portions are large and everything was served piping hot. The meals seem pricey, but the quality of the food is exceptional and everyone took home doggy bags. The restaurant does not serve soda, but sparkling water, and of course, spirits are available. Our waitress was pleasant, but seemed a little rushed. The atmosphere is relaxed and we were rushed. We saw more on the menu to try and will be returning in the near future!

1 Thank Kay M
Michigan USA
“Superb simplicity”
Reviewed 7 January 2014

We've eaten at Malia's a number of times and each time I tried something different and was very pleased. Recently, however, I have had the same dish twice. It was not that nothing else appealed to me, it was simply that this dish was so good the first time and I wanted to make sure there was consistency. There was. It was a very simple Italian dish, melanzane (eggplant) and Italian sausage, with a rich tomato sauce over fettucine, with some Parmesan cheese. I could eat this at least twice a week, and probably for dessert as well. Sometimes a simple recipe makes for one of the most satisfying meals you can order. We shared an appetizer, three dishes: roasted garlic purée, a warm goat cheese and a wonderful tapenade. That too, was wonderful and is calling us to come back......did I mention dessert? Caramel bread pudding with a rum sauce........

• Visited September 2013