“Only game in town but could compete with the best of Kzoo!”

Malia Mediterranean Bistro
Ranked #1 of 162 Restaurants in Battle Creek
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Battle Creek, Michigan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Only game in town but could compete with the best of Kzoo!”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Battle Creek, at this time, lacks restaurants of this caliber. Even with competition, however, this restaurant would be at the top of my list. Of course, I just moved here from the East Coast where restaurants like this were on every corner. BC needs to get in the AD.

• Visited January 2014

Battle Creek, Michigan
“Incredible, everytime!!”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Everytime we eat at Malia, our experience is outstanding. The wait staff is very attentive and the food is excellent!! They have daily specials with fresh flown in foods, a very nice change from the normal eateries.

Trinidad, Texas
“Delicious!”
Reviewed 17 February 2014

We slipped inside to have a light lunch and to get out of the cold. I had the most delicious salad and soup but was so excited to find such a great atmosphere here in Battle Creek...the Cereal City.

• Visited February 2014
“Words can not describe the pleasure of the whole experience!”
Reviewed 15 February 2014 via mobile

From the start my wife and I were amazed. The waitstaff were pleasant and enjoyable. Even though we didn't make reservations they were happy to find us a place to enjoy their food. The menu is a delight to read through and an individual choice a challenge. I had a special of the day and my wife choose from the menu. We both couldn't of been happier with our choices. Once again I can't compliment the staff enough on their courtesy and warmth. Bravo! A better restaurant I have never been to.

New York City, New York
“Just What Battle Creek Needs!”
Reviewed 6 February 2014

Wow! I grew up in Battle Creek and I can tell you there was nothing even close to Malia Mediterranean Bistro. Recently, while visiting, my party ate at Malia's. We shared the Bruschetta, Mushroom Soup, Grilled Salmon with Risotto, Spaghetti Malia with Italian Sausage and the flourless chocolate torte. Each dish was delicious and unique, but not so as to confuse the tastebuds. The flavors are delicate and don't overwhelm. The meals was beautifully arranged, portions are large and everything was served piping hot. The meals seem pricey, but the quality of the food is exceptional and everyone took home doggy bags. The restaurant does not serve soda, but sparkling water, and of course, spirits are available. Our waitress was pleasant, but seemed a little rushed. The atmosphere is relaxed and we were rushed. We saw more on the menu to try and will be returning in the near future!

1 Thank Kay M