I would stay at this hotel again as the staff was freindly and our room was clean and quiet.
Although there were a lot of kids we still had a plesant stay, we did not eat breakfast at the
hotel because there were a lot of kids and room was at a premium, but no problem.
Stay away from the Denny's restuarant two doors down. We went there for breakfast and had to turn around and leave. The night crowd was still there ( Ghetto ) Bob evans was a great choice down the road.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 88 newly renovated rooms featuring new wall coverings in a yellow cream finish with a mocha accent wall done in the very popular knockdown texture. Brand new green leaf pattern carpet and terra cotta tile. New 32" flat panel televisions with digital cable, new pillow top mattresses, free WI-FI, refrigerator and microwave in every room. Newly remodeled indoor swimming pool and hot tub. Free hot and cold breakfast, coin operated guest laundry, free visits to Minges Creek Athletic club.All located just minutes from downtown Battle Creek and Firekeepers Casino. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Battle Creek/I-94 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baymont Inn & Suites Battle Creek/i-94 Hotel Battle Creek
- Baymont Inn And Suites Battle Creek/i-94
- Baymont Inn Battle Creek